𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

UNEDITED- I'm snapping two of my ex's right now lol😭

give me the attention I crave pls!! Started writing this chapter Wednesday, August 31, 2022.

I say "as if", "like.", "so", and "which" a lot when I'm writing so if it bothers you when authors keep repeating the same words then I'm sincerely sorry ig.

", "so", and "which" a lot when I'm writing so if it bothers you when authors keep repeating the same words then I'm sincerely sorry ig

XAVIER THOMPSON

addiction, there are plenty of things you can be addicted to. Drugs, alcohol, even a certain feeling.

Me, I'm addicted to coffee which is basic, but true.

If there was one last thing I could do before I die it would be drinking coffee.

which is partly the reason as to why I'm at Destiny's Coffee, I'm also here so that way I can wake the fuck up before the interview that I've got to get to in less than a hour.

I take a deep breathe before walking into the small coffee shop.

"Xav, it's good to see you. What can I get for you today?" Claudia, one of the employees, ask me as if she doesn't already know.

I come to this same coffee shop about seven or eight times a week.

"my usual." I state simply. Giving her the best smile I could this early in the morning.

she replies with a simple "coming right up," and a huge smile before walking into the back to make me my coffee.

_______

MAEVE CAMPBELL

she made me go inside alone.
that's my only thought as I make
my way into the little coffee shop.

I look at the ground while biting my nails as I make my way to the counter.

I don't look up once until I bump into somebody.

"oh shit- i'm sor-" I start but don't finish as soon as I realize that the boy I just bumped into is the same boy from Sasha's office and the library.

the same guy who said it doesn't seem like I have social anxiety.

as if you can always tell someone has a mental illness or mental health issue.

I mentally groan as a cocky smirk makes its way across his face.

what the fuck? why are you smirking?? nothing was even said yet.