💤Lazy Day💤 (Bandu x fem!reader)

This is fluff :>

Bandu's dialogue
Y/N's dialogue

Begin!

_____________________________

10 AM

You are in bed. Eyes fluttering open, your boyfriend, Bandu, is sitting on your bed next to you.

"Heyyy~ I know you're up!"

He puts one of his phones on your back and starts lightly shaking you.

"What time is it?"  You ask groggily.

"It's 10 AM, you must've stayed up late last night."

"I went to bed at 9 last night.."

You sit up on you guy's bed, but the second you do so...

"Tackle hug!"

Bandu grabs you and brings you both down. He then starts to hug you and kiss you nonstop on your face.

"Bandu, that tickles!" You managed to say in between giggles.

"Well I can't help it if my girlfriend is so stinkin' cute!"

He continues to hug and kiss you until you can barely breathe from laughing so hard.

"Alright gummy bear, what shall we do today?"

"I don't really feel like going anywhere, so why don't we just play games?"

*gasp* "Yea! I've got a Wii in my closet! Lemme go get it real quick..."

Bandu rummages through the closet in your room and finds the Wii with two Wiimotes and two steering wheels.

"You down to play Mario Kart?"

"Let's do this >:)"

Bandu nods and plugs the console into the small flat screen tv in you guy's bedroom. He turns on the Wii and you go to find the disk. While you do that, Bandu messes around with the Mii channel.

"Found it!"

"Awesome sauce! Pick a wheel, any wheel."

Bandu holds two steering wheels in both of his hands, you pick the one that looks like this: