Chapter 1

Doing this cuz I low key ship them bro!!
I'm so sorry if this is bad it's my first time 🙏

Regies POV:

I was in my room watching a movie till Ryan came in he asking if he can stay I said ofc he crawled on my bed I wasn't paying attention to him I was to distracted on the movie..I felt something on me...Ryan was on top of me.

Ryan's POV:

Darren was getting on my nerves he kept touching me and just being sus I was so annoyed I decided to go to regies room cuz he's chill I walked in and asked him I can stay he said "ofc" i crawled on his bed but I didn't want to lie down on his bed it was alil uncomfortable so I got on top of him I don't think he will mind right?

No ones POV:

"What are u doing?!" Regie said
"Your bed is uncomfortable." Said Ryan
"So u got on top of me?!...well ugh wtv" regie groans

The movie finish's

Regie was gonna move but forgot Ryan was on top of him
"Hey Ryan can u plz get off of me I'm hungry I want something from the kitchen...Ryan?"
Ryan was dead asleep
Regie shakes him he opens his eyes but he just hugs regie
"Just take me with u I don't wanna get up"
" uh okayy"
He picks up Ryan and goes down to the kitchen he places Ryan on the counter and asked if he wanted something Ryan groans cuz regie let go but he said he wanted gold fish cuz he wasn't really hungry reg gave it to him but he wasn't eating them
"Why aren't u eating them?"
"Ugh im to lazy to pick them up...can u feed me..please?"
"...sure"
Reg got in between Ryan and was feeding him regie made sum food for him self and ate after regie picked up Ryan and went back upstairs the went to the room and stayed there but after a while Oliver called them cuz they had to shoot a video they went down stairs and they started filming oliver said they are playing candy kiss!!

To be continued😉