Chapter 3

(CEO's OFFICE: HIDEN INTELLIGENCE BUILDING, 4:45 PM)

Just inside the 3D industrial printer, the Zero One Driver was stored when the two sets of robotic arms were forming a new Progrise Key coming out from it. The equipment was done and waiting for someone to pick it up.

Suddenly, Aruto and Izu came from the meeting and entered the office. The humagear secretary detected something inside the 3D printer cubicle and turned to her boss.

" Aruto-sacho, I detected a new Progrise Key in the office, " she informed.

" A new Progrise Key? " the Hiden Intelligence CEO curiously repeated the phrase, becoming too oblivious. " Seriously? I haven't fought another threat, yet. "

" That's why we need to figure out, sir. "

" Right, " he nodded.

Descending from the office stairs to the lab, they intently looked at the newly created keycard like device. Izu opened the printer's door and intently examined it. Then, she took out the Zero One Driver and handed it along with the new Progrise Key to her superior.

" Shrinking Hopper? " Aruto curiously read the new device's name, cocked his eyebrows, turned to Izu, and asked. " Never had this one before. Did Zea intend to create this one? "

" She has a purpose of the new Progrise Key's creation, " Izu explained and reminded. " Perhaps, you should try this prototype and let's see what it can do to you. "

" Good idea. "

Aruto placed the Zero One driver belt on his waist and held the New Progrise Key, testing it.

" Henshin! "

Progrise! Authorise!

SHRINKING HOPPER!

A Jump into the sky turns into a rider....SHRINK!

Transforming as Kamen Rider Zero One, Aruto felt very odd and noticed his normal height and size instantly becoming too miniscule. Inside his helmet, he widened his eyes in shock and loudly yelled. The Shrinking Kamen Rider fell onto the floor. To his perspective, everything was too enormous, endless, and wide. He moved his head around and intently looked at his humanoid secretary who seemed to be a fifty feet giant.

" Sir, are you all right? " she asked. " Sir? "

Aruto heard Izu's voice and became too frightened to hear her. He was slowly stepping away from her and thinking that she could stomp and squeeze him into his demise.

" I-Izu....S-stay away from me! Stay away! " he yelled in his squeaky voice. " Stay away! "

Izu closely walked over as Aruto or Zero One quickly ran away to his safety. She levelled herself by kneeling down and looked concerned at her armored boss. He was tremblingly shaking and sweating inside his helmet.

" Izu, get away from me! YOUR FEET CAN SQUISH AND KILL ME! "

" Aruto-sacho, I don't have an intention to do that, " she seriously spoke and carefully picked him up using her right hand. " I really want to find out what's wrong with your transformation. "

" I turned into a size of an ant! " he heatedly shrieked. " That new Progrise Key must be the culprit of my damn shrinking! "

" Can you try to remove it, sir? "

" Remove it? "

" Yes, please. "

" Uh...sure..."

Aruto or Zero One attempted to detach the Shrinking Hopper from his transformational driver on his belt. He moaned and thought, " I wish I have an enough strength like Fuwa-san! Dammit, I can't remove this freakish thing! Come on! "