Chapter 12|| Mall

____________________________________________________________________

The parking lot was filled with cars but we managed to find a parking spot. We walked up to the big mall and the building was filled with people with their kids, screaming and shouting everywhere. "God I'm never having kids" Violet says in disgust. I laugh at her and shakes my head. "okay I need new clothes so Imma start there" I say and Violet decides to come with me while Tate went to the skateboard area.

"Okay so what are we looking for?" Violet asks me as we look through all the clothes hanging in the store. "I'm just looking for some good clothes to wear for school" I say and turn to the shirt section. Suddenly I get a view at a cool shirt hanging in the middle of all other shit.

I took it and looked at it. It was awesome. Then I took some stuff to it and made an whole new outfit.

"Wow, it looks awesome, and sexy" Violet says as we both laugh. "Did you find anything good?" I ask after we've stopped smiling. "Oh you know, just some simple stuff" She say and I look at her confused. She looks around and pulls out her jacket to reveal a white shirt with a pricetag on.

I look at her with bug eyes and she smiles nervously. She then closes her jacket again and I go to the checkout and lay all my stuff on the counter. "That will be 25,72$ please" The girl behind the counter says and I pull my card out and pays. That's when Violet takes her chance and runs out of the store causing the alarm to go off and the girl that works there yells. "Hey stop!" She reaches for her phone but sees that she so t make it cause Violet was almost gone.

She goes after her leaving me alone in the store, the alarm still on. I quickly take my stuff and steals a necklace too. I gotta take my chance, right?

Then I walk out and look for Violet. I went to the girls bathroom but I couldn't find her. I decided to go down to the cafeteria again and I see Tate standing at the fountain all wet. "What the hell happened to you?" I say laughing at the way he looks.

"Some kid pushed me into the pool cause I stole their coin" he says annoying. "Where's Violet?" He then asks. "Long story" I say.
____________________________________________________________________

We decided to go get some ice cream after looking for Violet for about 30 minutes. I started to get a bit worried. What if she got caught? We went to scoops Ahoy and waited in line.

"Have a good day!" The girl that works there says tiredly. "Welcome to scoops ahoy, what can I get you for today?" She asks as she looks up from the counter and immediately freezes. I looked at her confused, feeling my cheeks get a bit warm. "Robin, you work here?" I ask as I look at her outfit. She was wearing some kind of boat likely coustumeand a hat saying 'Scoops Ahoy!'.

"Uh yes!" She says, quickly removing the hat from her head making her hear a bit messy. Tate laughs at the whole situation and I give him a stare making him stop. "What are you doing here?" Robin then asks. "Well you know, just shopping" I say showing her my bag.

"Oh of course, stupid question!" She says slapping her face. Iaugh and blush a little at her embarrassment. "Robin who are you talking to"? A guy says behind the counter.

I look behind her and see that there's a door leading into a room. The door then opens and a guy comes out with the same outfit. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" He says in excitment. "Steve, It's a mall, everyone is here" I say confused at my brother's question. "And you would already know that I was here cause I told you this mornig that I was going out with my friends".

"Hi" Tate says as he wiggles his fingers. Steve nods looking weirdly at my friend. "Alright are we going to order some ice cream or just stand here awkwardly?" Tate then says and give him another stare.

"Yeah of course sorry" Robin says nervously. "Well I'll take one scoop of chocolate" I say and smiles. "Is that your favorite flavour?" Robin aks. I look at her smiling. "I guess". We both share a smile. "Good toknow" I hear her say. "And I'll take a vanilla and one strawberry" tate says and I look at him confused why he's taking two ice creams. "One for Violet" He explains and I nod.

"If we find her".

"Alright, here you go" Robin gives us the ice creams and I reach for my card but she stops me. "Oh please this one is on the house". I give her a smile. "Thank you, I'll see you later?" I ask and she nods excited. "ALright, nive to meet you Robin but we gotta go look for our friend now" tate says as he drags me with him and we leave the store.
____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi, I just wanna say thank you all for reading and voting on my book I really appreciate it and please, feel free to leave some suggestions and thoughts about the book:)
Alright bye!