Ⅰ. Practise

Authors Pov

Authors Pov

"Come on you can do it! Just make one more basket!"

Minho grabs the ball and runs in a circle back to the hoop.

"He shoots!! HE..... misses.." One of Minhos friends says.

Minho catches the ball after it hits the rim of the hoop and smashes it into the courts floor and screams. His two friends watching, jump at the sudden noise

"AH! Why cant I make a basket, just once?! I was the best player in the league and now I can't even make it in the hoop.." Minho sighs as he sits down on the bleachers cupping his forehead with his hands.

"Ya, you where pretty good, now your... I mean your kinda shit!" Says one of the two friends holding out his water bottle.

"Wow thanks a lot Suengmin.." Minhos says sarcastically snatching the water bottle from Suengmin.

Another blonde boy comes up and smacks the back of the brown haired boys head.

"What Suengmin ment to say was, championships are in 5 days; And if you can't make even one basket after and hour of practice, I don't think your gonna win championships."

"No way really Chan?! Its not like you have been reminding EVERY FUCKING DAY!" Minho says very sarcastically.

Minho looks away and sighs.

"I just- I can't focus. I don't know why! I've been practicing day and night and I just.... I don't know man.... I need to win this game, but if I can't focus then- then I'm gonna be the laughing stock of the school! " The brown haired boy says as he sits back.

"Oook that's a bit dramatic!" The Blondie says holding his hand up.

"It's true! I can't let our school loose it's tradition because I can't focus?!" Minho says looking up at the boys like it's their fault.

"Guys please help I don't know what to do..." Minho says as he looks down.

"Well maybe for a start you could get some fucking sleep, your have been cranky all week because you won't close your damn eyes. Like dude I get you want to be the best but I don't want to fall asleep to the sound of a basketball being throw at my wall?!" Suengmin says while eating a bag of chips.

Both boys look at him like he has another arm comeing out his ass. Bang Chan breaks the silence by kicking The brown haired boy and suengmin wincing in pain.

"Your horrible at nicely helping people you know that right... But he is right, you need sleep! Your sleep deprived and that's probably why you can't focus!" Chan says looking from Suengmin to Minho.

"But I-" Minho tries to speak but is interrupted by the blonde boy.

"Nope no buts, your going straight to your dorm and sleeping!" Bangchan says grabbing Minhos wrist.

Chan dragged Minho all the way back to his one person dorm. Opening the door and practically throwing him in to his room.

"Now get on that bed and sleep! And if I even hear a peep out of you, I swear on my moms life I will shove this water bottle right up your ass!" Chan threatens as he's holding up his water bottle.

Minho stands there and shock, and then slowly nods. Chan soon leaves and Minho goes to lay down. He was starring off into space and soon closed his eyes.

          He actually might get sleep....

A/N: Hi! This is my first ff, so it might not be the best 💀 Please feel free to give me tips or ideas for chapters that could help me!