Dominance - Part 4

Dominance - Part 4
Word count: 928
(Klaus Mikaelson Smut.)
-

Waking up in Klaus's bed, you would see him soundly snoring as his head was laying on your stomach, looking over to the side you would see your dress torn from what happened earlier that night. You would get up from the bed and push Klaus off you as he groans making you wetter than last night. You would grab a robe from one of the chairs and walk out.

You would walk yourself down stairs in your underwear and robe, not knowing the rest of the mikaelsons were there, including Elijah. You would reach the table seeing pastries and other type of breakfast foods as everyone stared at you including Elijah however he was the only one who had lust in his eyes hungry as a tiger. You would walk towards him and sit at a chair next to him as you teased him. After breakfast you decided to go upstairs but you were stopped by Elijah.
"Teasing me at breakfast wasn't a bright idea dear, might just end up in another coffin by Niklaus if you continue," he smirked as he placed his ring finger in your clothed clit and fingered it, you moaned into his shoulder as you placed your hands onto his biceps clawing at it as he continued to finger it.

You pushes him away towards the rails as you whimpered at the lost of contact from ur clit, you would stare into Elijah's eyes before winking at him and walked up the steps as it was still shaking from him fingering you. You reached into Klaus's room seeing him sitting on a chair, shirtless in his boxers, you would smirk and walk towards him before sitting on his thigh before using telekinesis grabbing chains from a closet as it went flying towards Klaus's neck before you chanted a locking spell on it as you smirked. You would ride his thigh releasing soft moans as you pulled at the chains attached to his neck leaving bruises on his neck. You would pull away from his thigh leaving him in a groaning mess as you violently pulled at the chains making him fall from the chair and onto the ground as you pulled him across the floor. You would remove the robe from your body revealing you in your underwear, he then saw your panties being soaking wet as he groaned once again from you pulling at the chains.

"Staring at the girl like that huh? You should be punished big boy." you would say before using telekinesis on him throwing him onto the bed as you jump on-top of him slowly teasing his clothed tip onto ur clothed cliff almost reaching ur high. Klaus would see this before flipping you over, he would now he on-top of you whilst the chains dangled onto your bra as you felt his hot breath on your face,
"Aren't I supposed to be the dominant one?" he said while winking, you would push him off you as he grunted and fell off the bed, you would hop down towards where he was, you would slowly dangle ur fingers onto his waistband before pulling it down, as soon as you did his long hard length bonked you on the chin as he smirked.
"Stop being such a pretty boy." you said as you grabbed his length and licked the tip before pinching on his sack delivering both pleasure and pain. You would grip onto the chains tighter than ever before you began blobbing your head up and down as you looked up seeing Klaus groaning and shutting his eyes from the pleasure, you would pull on the chains making his eyes open wide looking down at you winking before you continued to suck on him.

He would feel himself about to release but he never showed any expression, he would release into ur mouth as your eyes shot open feeling his warm liquid running down your throat as you pulled his length from your mouth spitting the excess liquid from your mouth and onto his abs. "You better be cleaning up sweetie." Klaus said before you climbed ontop of him,

"Oh I will.." you said as you trailed your finger on his abs, collecting the excess liquid before shoving your finger into your mouth.. moaning about the flavor. Klaus was always the dominant one but he liked seeing you acting like this and him wrapped around your finger.

You trailed your finger from your mouth, to your clit as you stuck your finger in and began fingering yourself.. you arched your back to let Klaus see your wet clit being fingered.. soon enough you couldn't take it anymore, you screamed loudly as you released all over Klaus's face.. Klaus had a grin stuck to his face as you placed your hand on his cheeks before giving him a sexual and lustful kiss..

You held tightly onto his shoulders before slowly lowering yourself onto his length, soon enough you'd be bouncing on him as loud sexual moans filled the room.. he would then cum inside you as you fell face first onto his rock hard abs and casted a non verbal spell to remove the chains..

Klaus smiled and flipped you guys over, you would be under him while he angles himself before thrusting deep inside you much more.. he began using his vampire speed to speed up the process before both of you cumming at the same time..

Klaus began eloping his tongue into your nipple as it hardened, Elijah walked into the room before smirking..