Yellow Nails - Part 8

Amber would arrive to her nail tech, getting her nails done as she had entered the building as she visits her long time friend Elizabeth who does nails for a living.  Amber settled for a yellow nails as Elizabeth nodded.

A few hours later, Elizabeth had finished her work as Amber was pleased in the nails Elizabeth's work as Amber's arch nemesis entered..  Caroline Forbes — The jealous blonde bitch who carried forms of stds from opening her pussy to countless of men as Caroline approached Amber

"What color is this!  This the color!" Caroline yelled Amber.. pointing out the nail as Caroline attempts to match her nails with a darkish yellow which couldn't match Amber's as Caroline thought it was the same shade..

"No it's not.. bitch you stupid!" Amber says to Caroline before exiting, Amber coming to the parking lot as Caroline attempts to jump Amber.  In a tussle, Amber manages to beat Caroline by ripping out her spleen and breaking limbs before pulling out a shotgun from her trunk and shooting Caroline in the head, making her decapitated as Caroline dies.

A car would pull around as it was Klaus who had stalked Amber ever since the lake as he pulled Amber into his car, having all forms of evidence of Caroline's death to be erased and compelled by his sireline.

Klaus began making his way to Amber as their lips were now making out, Klaus's fingers crawling up her skirt and into her panties as Klaus complimented Amber's nails.

Klaus pulls down his pants for Amber to ride him in his car as they began fucking in a movie car, Klaus holding down her hips as she finally came..

Her hand running down against the car window smearing pre-cum as she fell on his chest unconscious..