33

It's been 10 days and jimin is now able to stand properly with out limping and his marks on chest and back are fading too.... He is still caged in that room.... And Yeonjun taking care of his.... They got closer by the mean time...

Jin is busy in his work so he gave the duty to nurse jimin hence he spent most of the time with jimin.... Talking with him... Sharing things about this clan and how things work here.... What they eat and everything.

Jimin wanted to ask about jungkook but couldn't as he noticed how scared he got whenever he mention his name.... Jimin also didn't see him from that day onwards... And he won't deny he is craving to see him once or a little glance of the older would be enough.... No he don't hate him.... He is hell afraid of him... If he comes in front of then may be he would react but he can't hate this person .... No never.... Jimin hating jungkook???? Never gonna happen in this lifetime for Jimin.

And as for jungkook he is pissed why Jimin is like this.... Is he doing this on purpose???

If someone else was in his place... He may be tried to escape atleast once from here.... But Jimin didn't even showed any sign of that....

But there is a huge question lingering in Jimin's mind..... If he planned to kill him then why did he married him... He could have done that in the first place when he met him... But he didn't and it's bothering him the most....

And that incident???

He is still afraid whenever anyone touches him.... Even Yeonjun... They all avoid any kind of skinship with jimin.... And don't even mention that incident in front of him...

Right now Yeonjun is with Jimin.... They are sitting by the window as he is reading a story for Jimin.... A vampire story.

Jimin is looking at the window blankly.

"Jimin... Don't you hate jungkook?? " Yeonjun asked eagerly.

Jimin looked at him... Face with pained expression... "I can't afford that " Jimin said in a sad tone.

"Why so? He did so bad to you and you still don't hate him " Little did Yeonjun know that someone is gritting his teeth listening to their conversation, clenching his fist.

"I know.... But still I can't yeonnie... You know whenever I think about that suddenly his that bunny smile came into my mind and I forget everything " Jimin said still thinking about it as he was saying.

Yeonjun looked down... He felt .... Angry???

"But he is heartless " He said like a whisper.

"No he isn't... I heard his heart beat... Very clear "

And someone's eyes softens for some reason hearing that.

.

.

.

.

"𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 " 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘺.

"𝘚-𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨.... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘦 "

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵 " 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘢𝘸 .

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺?? " 𝘏𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬.