42

Jimin made samgyeopsal as it's Jungkook's favourite dish and he poured all his love in that dish in his cooking.

While Jin made the other dishes.

"Now go call for jungkook to come down " Jin asked Jimin.

"Whatt no no... I already agreed to you earlier and I'm not going again there"

"But you enjoyed your stay there I know "

"Jin hyungggg not again plzzzz"

"Aigoo ok ok... Go now I will do the rest " Jimin nodded and went out.

To his surprise Jungkook is already sitting on the couch... He looked at him for a bit but decided to pass him bcz he is too flustered to talk with him after what happened earlier.

"Where do you think you are going "

Jimin stopped on his track "I was just... Nothing... Nowhere "

"Hmm come here" Jimin went there and stood like a good obedient boy.

"Sit here " Jungkook said patting the area beside him.

Jimin's heart fluttered by this simple gesture.

Jungkook wants him to sit next to him.

He can't believe whatever is happening.

He sat where told.

"You will feed me today " And jimin's time stopped.

He thought for a second that he is hearing things.

Jungkook saying him to feed him.

No no this can't be possible... He must be gone mad to hear these things.

"Didn't you hear what I said " Jungkook again asked this time looking at him.

"D-did you asked me to f-feed y-you?? " Jimin stuttered still processing the thing.

"I didn't use any other language so I hope you understood "

"Ok ok a-as you say " Jimin said looking at his hand

Jimin is afraid to ask further.

But his heart is already welled up by happiness that jungkook wants him to feed him.

Jungkook pulled Jimin by his waist making him to sit on his lap.

Jimin shyly did but didn't dared to put his arms around jungkook's neck.

And it seems jungkook understood that so he himself take his hand putting it around his neck.

And Jimin swear if this is another dream of his then he will never gonna sleep again.

This is so real to be fake or to be a dream.

Jungkook staring at Jimin's every feature of his face.

His eyes roaming all over to his face to his neck where he left the hickeys and he smirked a bit seeing that Jimin didn't hide them anymore.

He changed his turtle neck t shirt into a shirt which hanging low to his body making his neck and a bit of chest to reveal.

And it's just so beautiful with those purple marks on his milky white soft skin.

And jungkook knew that he is indeed an  𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡.

.

.

.

.

"Umm can we start our dinner? " Jin asked from behind making jungkook to roll his eyes.

"Jin you should name your self as cockblocker instead of WWH "

Making Jin angry now bcz he was angry from Namjoon and now jungkook also teased him by this.

But the thing is jungkook did joked with him which is new to him.

To everyone present there.

Jungkook and teasing??

Doesn't fit well together.

With that they all sit on the table.

The servant searved the food while Jimin is getting nervous that what if he slipped the spoon or what if he don't like the taste and with so many what if he held the spoon scooping the dish and held it in front of jungkook making everyone shock again.

"What are you doing you human" Namjoon groaned.

Jimin first looked at Namjoon then at jungkook but he saw jungkook didn't said anything instead staring at him, so he looked down while pulling his hand down.

But jungkook stopped him "don't you wanna feed me? " Jungkook said in a demanding voice.

Jimin looked up and nodded but he is too afraid of Namjoon's glaring plus Jin's shocked face.

"Don't be afraid from anyone except me " And all of them freeze hearing jungkook.

What the hell happened to jungkook.

Why the fuck is he behaving like this.

And that too for a mare human .

Jungkook held Jimin's wrist and feed himself.

Jimin is still in awe that jungkook did this.

And here comes another proof that he loves Jimin.

They ate in silence.

Jimin feeding jungkook while others lost their appetite and Jin is afraid that Jimin might again suffer from heart break but if this happen this time, it will be really tough for Jimin to over come or may he won't over come it ever.

But there is also a big question.

Jimin is going to die in any way then why jungkook is doing this.

Did he found any escape?

Any alternative?

Or it's his plan again???

___________________

𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙅𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨?

𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 😌

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙩𝙩𝙩𝙩𝙩

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 10𝙠 😭😭😭😭😭 𝙞 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 1𝙠 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 😭😭😭

𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 😭💜💜🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️

𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚.......

𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙨 🙆‍♀️💜