23 : We're Not Done!

001.

The photo should have been a year or two ago, when Xia Xixi was younger than he is now, but this did not affect Li Quyin's recognition of him at a glance.

Looking at Xia Xixi's familiar eyebrows, Li Quyin didn't know how to react for a moment.

He slid his mouse down again.

Below that photo, there are two other photos, both taken at the same meeting.

Of the other two, one of them, Xia Xixi, had an identification tag pinned to his chest, on which was written the words of the chairman, which looked like it should have been taken deliberately.

The last photo was taken by another person, but Xia Xixi happened to be standing next to him, so she was also in the camera.

Li Quyin's attention has always been focused on Xia Xixi's body, and the more he looks at the photo of Xia Xixi alone, the more he feels good,000, so he secretly stores the photo and puts it in his mobile phone.

After doing this, when Li Quyin opened the photo from the album and looked at it again, he finally came back to his senses.

As soon as he returned to God, his stomach began to hurt again.

Damn the kind.

Li Quyin's mood was extremely complicated.

This Miao Mingyi can really cause him trouble, he offends who is not good, he has to offend Xia Xixi.

This is good, even if the previous things are not mentioned, so he estimates that jumping into the Yellow River will not be able to wash away.

As soon as he thought that Xia Xixi probably hated the death of Shen Bailou, Li Quyin's stomach twitched with pain.

He lay on the couch with his stomach in his arms, his face unlovable.

Li Quyin was dressed as a corpse, and the assistant sent a message again.

"Boss, I just got the news that the expert reported to the police, as if he had caught the person who changed the vase."

"The specifics are unclear, but it's a big deal. Shall we add a fire by the way and send a report or something?"

"Then we can take this to negotiate with the surname Xia, they are very concerned about this, he should not want this matter to be exposed, maybe he will agree to help direct the movie." It really can't work, and it can make him loose and stop resisting us."

Li Quyin's stomach was already hurting, and when he saw this, his stomach immediately hurt even more.

"Don't mess with me!" Li Quyin's face turned blue with anger.

He was now worried that the previous events could not be explained clearly, and he still used this matter to threaten Xia Xixi?

If he did, he would be really finished!

Xia Xixi didn't hate him to death before he saw the ghost!

The assistant originally felt that his idea was quite good, after all, the surname Xia inexplicably targeted them, making him quite angry, and Li Quyin had always been his attitude before.

Now that he was suddenly trained by Li Quyin, the assistant was a little inexplicable.

"So what now?" The assistant asked.

Is there a worse way for his boss?

If it was him, he would also want to beat up the neurotic expert.

Li Quyin sat up, he thought seriously, "Pressure, press me down, don't let me leak a little wind."