1)THIS DAY..

PLEASE READ STORY DESCRIPTION 🤗👍
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

TAE'S POV

"Why does this day exist?I've never wanted this day to exist. "
I told to myself as I wore my suit. Took my watch and wore it too. Almost finishing everything . Sprayed cologne before I walked out of my dressing room .

"The worst day of my life."The only words going on in my mind.  Walked towards the first bench and stood there beside the priest.

My parents were smiling.....wait parents?!they don't deserve of being called parents . They're just two Stupids in this world.

"Oh my god . Why is she taking too long?!🙄"

Few mins later

AUTHOR'S POV

The beautiful angel walked down the aisle . With cute little flower girls infront of her. Her white dress,the most brightest thing even in that beautiful morning. 

She stood beside the most famous,handsome,young and richest CEO in Korea.

The priest proceeded with his part.

"Do you,KIM TAE HYUNG,accept MIN Y/N,as your lawfully wedded wife?"

".....Yes. ...I do."

"Do you,MIN Y/N,accept KIM TAE HYUNG,as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes I do"

"You both may now kiss"

He leaned in,and kissed her chin and she kissed him back  (between nose and lips)

Everyone presented were very happy . Even Min...sorry Kim Y/n was happy. But he was still unhappy.....

He left for his office right after the wedding ceremony ended. It did hurt y/n a little but she understood that he was not interested in this marriage. So she encouraged herself to make it up to him .

•••••••••••||||||||||||||••••••••••

Hey there my beloved readers,
Thanks alot for reading .
I hope I can get good comments.
Please read this story description too ❤️
Thank you once again.
Sorry for short chapter update .
Love y'all 🤗❤️