2)WHAT SHOULD I DO?

New update,please support ❤️

AUTHOR POV

After Tae left for his work,y/n felt lonely and sad. She was really happy that she was getting married,but since she finds out that Tae was actually forced,she didn't put much hope in him being happy with this marriage. "What should I do?" That's what she's been asking herself ever since the time she was dressing up for her wedding.

Finally she came to a conclusion.

" I'm his wife now. I'll try my best to understand him and give him everything he needs. I'll make sure I'll share his happiness, sorrows and stresses too. I just want him to smile again. Fighting y/n " She thought to herself with high hopes.

||| Time skip |||

•At night•

Y/N'S POV

As he(tae) left the marriage ceremony,I was all by myself,many people congratulated me. The amount of  guests slowly started to decrease. His parents looked really annoyed as he left the marriage ceremony half way. I kept quiet and just smiled at everyone. The ceremony was over and I drove towards the 'newly-married-couple's house'.

His parents bought us that house as a gift. I kinda did have a doubt. "Will he live here with me?will he be at home now?will he stay at his own house?will I be all alone again?"....

I reached my destination. The house was really luxurious and huge. It was beyond what I thought it would actually look like. I walked in and explore the beautiful decorations and furniture in that house. Everything was perfect. The kitchen was my dream kitchen. The bedrooms,they were aesthetic. The living room,was spacious. The garden was colourful with lots of flowers. Also,there's a pool outside!!! Everything was really similar to my dream house. (Pictures at the end of the chapter/part 2).

I entered a room,which was medium sized. I know if Tae lives with me,he wouldn't want to share the same bedroom with me. So I took the most simple but pretty room. I unpacked my stuff and arranged it all properly. I was satisfied with my tidy work. *Yawn* "oh my my...I'm sleepy....such a tiring day...okay I'm gonna change and go to bed"

AUTHOR POV

Y/n changed her clothes to something simple and layed down on her bed. She wanted to sleep but something kept bothering her. 'TAE NOT HOME YET' she was worried but at the same time she comforted herself by saying "it's okay y/n. He's okay. Afterall he doesn't like this marriage and you. So stop worrying and go to sleep". She tried sleeping. But couldn't .

Finally she woke up and went to the living room. Sat on the couch waiting for Tae to come home. She doesn't even have his phone number.

As she was waiting for him to come home,she fell asleep.

And entered into Dreamland

*Dreamland*

Y/n saw 2 most loved people,the 2 people whom she wants in her life again. 'HER PARENTS '.

They were smiling towards her.
"M-mom..d-dad....is this r-really you?"y/n stutter while speaking to them both. A tear rolled down her right cheek.

"Hey love,don't cry. You look prettier when you smile." Y/n's mom said wiping her tear away.
"My princess,why are you crying?you should be happy. You got married today. We're so happy you know." Her dad said as he smile genuinely at her.

"But mom,dad...he don't like me...he isn't interested in this marriage too.What should I do?" Y/n cried hugging her mom.

"Shh...my dear...it's gonna be okay..I'm sure he'll change one day and it'll be thanks to you. We know our daughter will be loved by everyone since she's the most friendliest and kindest person. The most lovely person" Her mom said while patting her back slowly. Her dad hugged both if them.