3)JUST ME....(hurt)

Y/N'S POV

I woke up in the morning Thanking God for still letting me see this beautiful life...'beautiful'...you sure y/n?...I myself wasn't so sure bout that.

"What's this?" I mumbled as I felt a blanket hovering over my body.

"Did I cover myself with a blanket last night?" I asked myself *confused*

I stood up and went to my room. Did my morning routine,just then I remembered about Tae,my husband. Aw I'm shy....but still....he doesn't like me......😔...

I slowly waled to his room,opened the door very slowly not tryna make any sound, tiptoed to his bed, and 'aww'ed at the sleeping beauty.

I stared at him...in a loving way ...but it hurts when reality hits me...'HE DOESN'T LIKE ME'....

"How will I live with you if you're gonna be like this to me forever?it's not even a day,but thinking about the future,it hurts me so much". I thought to myself.

I gathered some courage and made me my right hand move closer to his face to push back the hairs covering his pretty face.

My hand was just few inches away,almost touching his hair...

*Grab* *thud*

"What just HAPPENED?" I was so shocked.

"Shit!he woke up!". I screamed in my mind.

He woke up,grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him with an angry face. I'm SCARED!

"What are YOU doing in my room?!" He shouted at me...

"I..I..I....I'm sorry....I wanted to w-wake you up to ask If you would like to h-have pancakes or waffles for breakfast?" I lied!!!!

"I DONT NEED ANYTHING!JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR F*CKING ROOM!" ouch...his harsh words hurts....

I quickly pushed myself away from him and wkaed out if that room. I headed towards my room,entered in,locked the door.

"Why?why does it have to be this way?why must I live like this?" A tear left my eye ...

I cried silently hugging my legs.

TAE'S POV

What is SHE even doing in my room?!is she crazy or something?! breakfast my foot!I didn't ask her to make any breakfast tho!...wasting my time!

I went to the shower room and had a 'bad morning/bad start' bath.

As I was done getting dressed up for work,I took my suitcase and left the house not bothering bout her. I mean,why would I even bother?!

On the way to my office...

"Argh!why?!why now there just be a traffic jam?! idiot people!"I cursed as there was a long traffic jam ahead of me. I had no other choices but to U-turn and go back home. I decided to work-from-home.

I reached home,I heard a song playing,I walked toward the song  direction. There I found y/n singing while wearing an earphone listening to songs.

She does sing well....but I'm never impressed 😒...

I walked away as I felt bored and not interested.

I went to my room and opened my laptop. Was busy typing and focused on my work.

*Clank!bang!*

Sudden loud sounds of doemtjing breaking and something heavy falling! I rushed downstairs to see what happened and eventually I got angry!

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID?!"I shouted at my so-called wife.

A cabinet filled with glass cups and plates was on the floor broken.

"I...I...didnt mean to....I..j-jist wanted to-"

"WILL YOU FUCKING STOP CRYING AND TELL ME WITHOUT STUTTERING?!ITS SO ANNOYING!" I cut her off by shouting.

"I...am very sorry......it's an accident.....I didn't mean to.....I was just about to clean this cabinet. Although it's a new one,there was dust on it...so I tried climbing on the chair to reach the top,and that chair wasn't so stable so I was about to fall,then I tried holding this cabinet for support,but sadly I fell together with it" she said wiping her eyes trying not to cry. I looked at her hands and leg knee....wounded, bleeding but I don't care.

"Clean this up!" I left...

Y/n's POV

It was just an accident. Why is he so cold and ignorant?!why is he rude?!I'm bleeding yet he didn't even care a little.....that hurts...

I started cleaning up the floor. My hands and knees really hurt. But I did finish cleaning. Then I thought.

"Why isn't there any maid since this is a very-rich person's house?"

That's when I remembered. His parents said that he doesn't like anyone so he'll hurt them and make them suffer till they give up and leaves him. I sighed. 

"But when did he come back?"I asked myself.

"That's none of your concern!" I heard a cold voice. I know who it was.

"Sorry t- Mr taehyung" I bowed and left that place before he shows anger on me again.

Author pov

Y/n went to her room and entered the washroom in her room. She slowly washed her hands and legs. She hissed in pain. She slowly took steps towards her bed and sat on it.

"Ah.....why does it hurt so much"...she mumbles softly.

"I don't have any ointment or plaster tho ...what should I do?.....uhm I think I have an idea..."

She walked towards her cupboard and took a white shirt out. She took a scissor and cut it. Once she was done,she tied it on her wounded area. She used her cut-shirt as a bandage.

Slowly she drifted to sleep.

Time skip
7 p.m.

Y/n's POV

I woke up looking at the time. My eyes widened to see how long I was asleep.

"Omg,I need to check on him. Has he eaten?!has he made his own food?! damnit!I'm the wife and yet I'm sleeping like a lazy pig" I scolded myself.

I tried taking faster steps while walking down the stairs. But I accidentally trip due to pain and fell from the 5th stair (5 more stairs to reach the ground). I fell down and cried in pain. I saw Taehyung walking past by me. Not even bothered to look at me. I was hurt!so hurt! But I still managed to get up and walked over to the kitchen.

I cooked a random dish but made it to look and taste perfect. Since it's for him. I carefully carried the dishes and went to his room,knocked the door and entered when I heard "come in".

"Mr taehyung. Would you like to have your dinner now?sorry if I'm late" I bowed after putting the tray of dishes on the table.

"Ah. Oh yeah. You know what,throw it away. I've already eaten. And don't need to cook for me. I don't think I'll eat your food. And please elwve now if you've understood my words" he said without looking at the food or even me!I feel very very hurt! The amount of hardwork I out in cooking it.

"Sorry sir".I left with the tray .

I ate it by myself then I had no mood to eat. So I kept it in the fridge to eat in the morning after heating up.

I went to my bedroom. I was thinking will it be JUST ME going through all of this like forever .....Again I feel asleep.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|||•|•|•|•|•|•

Hey bubs!❤️sorry for late updates!!🙏

I hope you like this story. In these past few days,I gained nothing but I really hope i'll gain some readers in the future. Thanks if you're reading. Have a nice day!!❤️

~ Author Sumi ~