Job

Time skip to next morning

Author pov-
Sun rays enter the room directly kissing  on your preetu faceu to make you wakie wakie up .

Y/n pov- "yeah my head is hurting a lot"
than I go to my bathroom to do my morning routine ..when I strip my clothes..I was so shocked to see my whole body have bruises and dark purple marks..and my chest is awfully swollen .."OHHHH MUMMMMAAA !! WHAT THE HELL IS THISS!!?" I started crying... I'm so scared right now..I quickly took shower and covered my marks with makeup...I checked my bedroom ..I don't get it ..how the hell I get these hickes ???? ,was someone came in my room last night ?? but why?? they are like my family hell no !! how can I think like that!? ..I think someone came from window ..I need to inform this to Eomma...but .. she's so happy after a long time..I think I will tell her later...

Eomma - BABYYYYY COME HERE , BREAKFAST IS READYYY !!! (shouting)

Y/N- coming EOMMAAAA!!

My dress..
.
.
.
.

My makeup

My makeup

Y/n pov end

Y/n pov end...

Taehyung pov-

We all are waiting for my Sweetheart...and I heard a very sweet baby voice GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. ..I turned and See my beautiful doll.. covering her body fully with clothes probably hiding my marks .. she's looking so simple yet beautiful..I wish her back .."morning" .. she's looking little tense I know very well why... don't worry babe ..soon I'll confess my love to you..and than you'll be mine ..in my arms..( smirking)

Y/n pov - I came to the daining hall...I saw Everyone is chatting and enjoying I joined them ...after sometime I feel someone's stare on me ..I look up and see Taehyung oppa is staring me..I feel so uncomfortable...than suddenly Eomma asked me..

Eomma- Baby..what are you thinking? Eat ! pali plai!! .. otherwise you'll be late...

Y/n- yeah Eomma okie...🙂

Appa- what happened Child? Everything is alright? Is anything bothering you tell me...

.Y/ n - Yeah Appa... don't worry I'm okieeee😁😁😁 actually I'm thinking about the new..I applied last week..today is the result day...(lie)

Appa-  But baby why so sudden job? You're studing na? You should focused on your studies afterall  you're like my own daughter you don't need to worry about anything...

Y/ n- thank you...Appa and don't worry actually this job will help me gain some experience and they're paying for all of expenses too...it will be a good opportunity if I'll get this job... it'll help me a lot in future Appa...you know na it's my dream to be independent...and I'm glad to have you Appa😊😊😊😊

Appa- oh my child!!! Than it's alright as long as you're happy 😊

Taehyung pov( when my sweetheart tell her about job and why she wants to get job... I got impressed by her thoughts.. I noticed one thing ..everyone in my family love her so much well that's amazing it will be easy to marry her ...and don't worry my love when I'll make you mine.. I'll make sure ..you don't need think about anything I'll get you what you want😏)

Jeon Gyu- well ... Beautiful!! Where you applied for internship.. ??? You don't even tell me (pouts) but I'm happy sweetie as you're happy...

Y/ n -  Bighit enterprises , Seoul..! (Blushing )

Jimin- My ..my ...!!!! Y/n .. that's amazing you know we lived in Seoul too and that's our company with whom we work with... I'm soooo happy we'll enjoy a lot ..if you'll come Seoul..and Taehyung's apartment is so close to the Company it'll be easy for you...to stay there... what say Taehyung!???

Taehyung- yeah ..I don't have any problem as long as she's ok with it ..( yeah that's like my bestfriend Jimine you're the BESTTT.. )

Jungkook- yaayyy!!! Hyungs will be so happy to meet you too y/n .. I'm so happy 😁

Y/ n- no no I don't want to bother you Taehyung oppa.. I'll handle-

( Cutting her off Mrs.Kim said)

Eomma- NOOO..BABY!! YOU'LL BE LIVING WITH TAE THAT'S IT!! I want you to be safe and as Tae will be with you .. I'll be on ease ..and Taehyung also know that place well  it'll be easy for you Baby...

Taehyung pov- wait did she just called me Taehyung oppaa OPPAA??? awwww Sweetheart you're making me crazy for you..and  Eomma you're the best😊( in mind)

Eunjun- yea..Y/n ..baby... they're saying true..

Appa & Jeon Gyu - yeah I'm okay with this ( unison)

Y/n - yeah ..okie as you say...😊 But first let the result come out..

Eunjun- I know you'll be on the list babe.. after all you're the topper 😃( checking his phone)

Y/n - 😊

Jeon Gyu- wait wait...I get the notifications...y/nniee you're result is here ...let me check!!

( All family members are so excited to know the result)

Jeon Gyu- YAAAYYYYYY...Y/NIIEEEEEEEEE.. YOU GOT SELECTED .. YOU'RE TOP OF THE LIST .. BEAUTIFUL !!.. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU.. CONGRATULATIONS...COMEE HERE..( hug her tightly...y/n is soo happy and blushing hard because of the closeness)

All family accept Taehyung- Congratulations and Celebrations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Taehyung pov- (I'm so happy that my sweetheart got selected I was going to hug her but suddenly Jeon Gyu hugged her before me and she blushed hard..I got so furious .. I'm feeling very angry...why the fuck .. she's blushing??? Perhaps she likes Jeon Gyu ..NO NO...I will never gonna let that happen.. YOU ARE MINE SWEETHEART...😏)

EUNJUN- let's finish this breakfast quickly and than we'll go for shopping...you just have 3 days  babe..and you'll gonna need a lot of stuff for packing..Hurry up!!

Jeon Gyu- I'll go with you too..

Eunjun- not a chance Dummy..you have to submit your assignment did you forget that!?

Jeon Gyu-  yeah but😩 ( sad)

Jungkook and Jimin - ummmm...we can go with you but I got a call from my friend .. he's coming to meet me..so we gotta go there...

Eunjun- ok no problem Oppa...but Taehyung OPPAA!! 👀... you'll have to come with us.. please please.... it's been a long time oppa.. please🙏 🥺

Taehyung - oK Ok don't need to be over dramatic I'll come with you...( Super happy internally)

Appa and Eomma- okay than .. we are going to visit your Aunt Eunjun ... you'll three go and enjoy and be careful ok... we'll be late..

Eunjun - OK Eomma Appa😁

  (Meanwhile Taehyung pov- oh my SWEETHEART we're gonna enjoy this a lot 😏 )

Time skip...✈️

( Sometimes we also get confused about our emotions that we don't even know what we want??,)

( I'm sorry for my grammatical and spelling mistakes )