(Y/N) Bio

Original Name: Just (Y/N)

Original Last Name: Unknown

Current Full Name: (Y/N) Tsukino

Past Name (Moon Kingdom Times): (P/N) Millennium

Sailor Senshi Name: Sailor Knight

Hyperdimention Nicknames: 

Compa: (Y/N)-(Y/N)

Uzume: (Y/N)sy

Neptune (You'll see why later): (N/N)

CPU Name (To come in darkest hour): CPU Sailor Gold Heart

Basically combining the power of a sailor guardian and a god-like life of a CPU into one Ultimate form. (Item's Required: Legendary Golden Crystal (Your Crystal from the past Moon Kingdom) and Sharicite)

Age: 17 (Basically two years older then Usagi)

Looks: Whatever you wish it to be. Or just be yourself.

Blood Type: O-Type (Just Like Usagi)

Old Sailor Knight Weapon: Sacred Moon Sword

New Weapon: A Gunblade like Squall uses from final fantasy

New Weapon: A Gunblade like Squall uses from final fantasy. Except a Moon Symbol in place of the Lion Emblem and no keychain. (Uni and Nepgear will help to make it in Laststation.)

Armor in Sailor Knight Form: Similar to Endymion's except in white and gold trim color scheme

New Skills in Hyperdimension:

(Starting Out)

1000 Divine Cuts: Similar to the Move Meliodas uses in 7DS, able to mow down a huge swarm of weak to normal enemies in 5 seconds total.

(With Gunblade)

Shot Rush: Fires backwards to rush forward into a fury of swings similar to cross combination but also using shots as momentum.

Burning Dash: Using the gun blasts for momentum, rapidly rushes the enemy like Weiss would do in RWBY.

Fire Blast: All shots fired into one big projectile.

(Combinations/Only with Gunblade)

Cross Rush: Your Shot Rush and Neptune's Cross Combination combine into a fury of strikes until lastly you both slash blades at the enemy forming an exploding cross.

Multi-burst Blast: both you and Nepgear fire a barrage of beams and gunfire until you launch a Fire Blast as Nepgear's  Multiple Beam Launch combines with it and strikes the enemy causing an explosion of fire and light.

More to come later