home sweet home, and a late confession (Hirano's POV)

Shit, shit, shit, shit! I was about to suddenly blurt out that I was in-love with Kagiura at the café! I'm such a dumbass. I probably started to turn red like a tomato too. God, now I let him into my home too. How am I gonna be able to handle this?!
Right. I just need to calm down. Kagi-kun is a patient person so I should be okay...
I did plan to confess to him today. I just need to wait for the right moment.
"Hirano-san?Hiranooooo-san?Hirano-san!!"
"Oh. Sorry I was just zoning out, yea?"
"Just checking if your alive thats all. Your house is really tidy, more than I thought.
"Uhm, thanks I guess?"
"You're very welcome! We should find something to do, I need to leave in about an hour.."
What. Time has gotten that quick already?!!
"Geez. Why can't you just stay the night. This is the first time we've met in 2 years. I can just let you borrow my clothes.."
"Oh, sure then."
God that was embarrassing, was I being too pushy or needy?
"Sorry if I'm bothering you for asking this, but what were you going to say in the earlier in the café?"
Shit. What the hell am I going to say? Should I just confess? Well being honest the only thing I've been thinking about since we've met up was confessing to him.
I started to lean slightly towards Kagiura, I could see the confusion in his eyes. I could feel my heart beating extremely fast, but it's now or never.
"Kagiura. Since we moved out I couldn't stop thinking about you. I missed you, a lot. You were the only person in my mind since then and I just.. I.. I loved you a lot! More than just a classmate, a friend, or close friend. I want to be more than that. I want to be with you everyday. I miss you, I want you. I can't handle being on my own, I don't even talk to Sasaki or Hanzawa or anybody anymore! I love you, I love you a lot. I want to be your boyfriend. I know you've been waiting for a long time, and it took me a while to be able to properly respond to your feelings. I want our feelings to be mutual. I want to be able to treat you well, I want to be with you forever, till death even. Please.. just be with me."
I know how cheesy and cringy my confession was. But I had to say it eventually. I miss Kagiura's sweet smile. I want to be able to keep seeing that. I don't care what he thinks I just.. need to see him again. But it's complicated because of our jobs and shit.
"Hirano..I.."