morning (Hirano's POV)

Nghh.....What time is it..?8am..already!?

I slowly turn to the left side of my bed, there he was, sleeping cutely and silently. Honestly, I don't even want to think about what we did last night, I don't even remember what happened.

He looks to my side, and his eyes suddenly sparkle the moment he saw me.

"H..Hirano-san..?"

"Good morning.."

Kagiura leans towards me  and gives me a kiss in the cheek, just then.. I thought of what happened last night. He..he pushed me away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you away last night..I was too harsh on you. I just didn't  think  my feelings for you would be requited. I was just surprised .. and I didn't know how to react, that's all."

"I know I already explained this.. I wouldn't hate you for just for a kiss, in fact I don't mind you doing anything to me... as long as it's with you, Hirano-san, I won't mind."

I instantly hugged Kagiura tight, arms locked around his shoulders. I didn't want him to feel guilty for anything at all, I just wanted to make sure he felt comfortable with me so we wouldn't have to separate from each other again. I look into Kagiuras sweet smile.

"I love you." 

"I love you too, Hirano-san." Kagiura whispers into my ear with a soft voice.

I wonder what we will do now, since we are officially together, won't we technically have a long distance relationship? Or will we move into each others houses? Soon we will be calling each other by our first names..right? I honestly can't imagine that. How will we come out to our parents? Or rather..our friends...