Strip

Chapter Song: Classic, MKTO

"Faster Colin!" I exclaimed, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" He groaned, sweat dripping off his brow and down the side of his face.

"I'm almost there! Faster!" I cried out, trying my hardest not to explode.

"Oh, fuck!" Colin growled as I crossed the finish line.

"Yes!" I cheered in victory and jumped up from the couch. "Suck it! Luigi always wins!" I cackled and spiked the Playstation controller onto the couch.

"Dammit! Every time!" Colin shouted and threw his controller down in defeat.

"Strip pretty boy!" I laughed maniacally and rubbed my hands together. Colin and I were playing strip Mario Kart. A little game I invented just to pass the time. So far I only had to take off my socks and hoodie. But Colin was down to his jeans, which he pulled off and threw at me. I giggled at his boxer briefs that had little hearts on them.

"Well aren't those cute." I snickered and took a quick picture on my phone. Luckily, Colin didn't notice the soft click of the camera.

"This is so unfair! You're still fully dressed and I practically have my thing hanging out." He pouted and slumped back on to the couch.

"B-O-O H-O-O." I spelled out and picked my controller back up. "Don't be such a baby, baby." I quipped and squished his cheeks between my hands, making him do a fish face.

"Buf you teated!" He exclaimed, his words all garbled up. I planted a deep kiss on his fish lips and then let go of his face, he rubbed his sore cheeks with a look of childish annoyance.

"I did not cheat!" I gasped dramatically, placing a hand over my heart in mock hurt.

"Liar!" Colin shouted and lunged at me from the couch. I squealed and tried running away, but he already had me pinned to the floor.

"Get off you sore loser!" I giggled and tried wiggling myself out from under him, but he grabbed both of my arms and pinned them down next to my head.

"Say you cheated." He demanded, attempting to look mad, but failing miserably. He was just too damn cute.

"You cheated!" I laughed loudly and used all my weight to roll him over. I was straddling his waist and he started to grin wildly.

"Don't think your womanly powers will get you out of this one." He smirked and put his hands behind his head.

"I thought you liked my womanly powers?" I giggled and rested my hands against his chest.

"Oh, I do. But, I know how you ladies work. Seduce a man, then boom! You steal their first place spot in Mario Kart." He chuckled and propped himself up on his elbows.

"Well, if guys didn't have such soft egos, we wouldn't have to seduce you to get a first place spot in Mario Kart." I leaned down so we were face to face.

"We don't have soft egos!" He exclaimed, looking rather offended.

"Thanks for proving my point." I laughed and pressed my lips to his. He returned the kiss immediately, running his hands up the back of my shirt. His calloused fingers grazing my skin, causing goosebumps to form. Colin suddenly sat up and moved my legs so I straddled his lap, pressing me closer to him.

Things were getting pretty heated, and when he lifted my shirt up over my head, I felt the butterflies return to my belly. I ran my hands up his chest and over his broad shoulders, feeling the hard muscles underneath the skin. He had his fingers at the clasp of my bra and was about to undo it, when my phone started playing the theme from Psycho.

"No!" I groaned, throwing my head back dramatically. "Thanks mom!" I shouted at my phone that was still ringing. Without getting off of Colin's lap, I reached over to the arm of the couch and grabbed my phone. I tapped the green icon and pressed the phone up to my ear.

"Paige!" My mother exclaimed, not even letting me say hello. Colin just continued to kiss up and down my neck. It was very distracting and I attempted to stop him, but he wouldn't listen. Of course.

"What'd I do now?" I asked, biting my lip to keep from giggling as Colin's stubble grazed against my neck.

"Oh, nothing sweetheart." I smacked Colin on the back of the head when he laughed. "Who's that with you?" She asked, hearing Colin's smothered laughs.

"Uh..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say. My mother never really got over the fact that Mike and I broke up. She was more upset about it than I was.

"Is it a boy?" She asked, making me feel like I was seventeen all over again.

"No..." I said, drawing out the O. Colin smirked and snatched the phone away from me. I stared in disbelief as he pressed it to his ear.

"Hello, Heather is it?" He asked, I felt like screaming at him. And not the good kind of screaming.

"Yes, this is she." I heard my mom respond.

"This is Colin Shea. Paige's boyfriend." I almost passed out from shock, we hadn't yet made it official if we were actually boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Boyfriend? She never told me she had a boyfriend!" My mom exclaimed, I felt like crawling into a hole and dying of embarrassment.

"Yes, well, she's told me so much about her family. I'd love to meet you and her father." He said casually.

"What?" I whisper-yelled, glaring daggers at his smug face.

"Oh! That'd be lovely!" My mom said cheerily. They chit chatted for a couple more minutes, setting up a lunch date at their house for next Friday. All the while, Colin was groping me with both hands as he held my phone between his shoulder and ear.

"Yep, can't wait. Buh-bye." He ended the call with a friendly laugh and dropped my phone to the floor after it disconnected.

"Did you seriously just plan lunch with my mom?" I asked in shock.

"Yep, now where were we sweetheart?" He said huskily, pressing me down on to the floor to finish what we started doing before we were interrupted.

A/N: Gotcha! Ha Ha! I've always thought strip Mario Kart would be hilarious to see. Lol Thanks for reading! Xoxo