❣️ Chapter 1 ❣️

It was a fine morning. Sana was getting ready for her college in hurry. Preparations were going on in house. As Aarti gets a marriage proposal and will meet her groom on evening. Sana went to her mom to take her blessing as it was time to leave for college.

Sana - mumma. Mein college jaa rahi hun. Papa kahan hai.

Santokh - mein yahan hoon baccha aur dhyaan se Jaana college.

Sana - Haan papa.

Sana leaves for college.

In college.

Sana reached her college and gets her answer sheets. She gets shocked as she got high marks as she did not expected. She goes to professor to ask about it.

Sana - sir kya mein jaan sakti hun ke mujhe itne high marks kyun Miley hain.

Professor - yeh tumhari khoobsurti ka reason hai.

Sana - sir yeh na insafi. Mein marks ko accept nahi karsakti. Aap mere marks Kam kijiye.

Professor - arey tum hi pehli ladki ho jo marks kam karwa rahi ho.

Sana - sir mein laalchi nahi hun jo. Dusri kadkiyon ki Tarah muft mein aaye marks ko accept karlun. Mein apni mehnat se marks leti hun.

Professor makes the correction again and gives her answer sheet back. Sana leaves the college. While she was going to temple some boys tease her for beauty. Some ask to get married. She ignores everyone and goes to temple.

In temple.

Sana goes to temple and prays to God. Then moves towards ghaat. She was crying looking at water thinking of her beauty which creates a problem in her life . Her reflection gets noticed by a handsome guy. Yes he is none other than sidharth. As soon as he looks her reflection in water. He gets obsessed with her beauty. But Sana moves from there and the reflection too gets flushed.sid gets restless and searches for her. He order her men to search her. They Obey to his command and starts searching. Here Sana reach her house and finds groom people in her house. They to see her and the groom gets lost in her beauty. Sana mom introduces her to everyone. Sana wish them and moves towards her room. Aarti gets jealous wen Sana comes back from college.

Aarti - uff. Isko abhi aana tha. Abh Pata nahi kya hoga.

Groom mom - behen ji maaf kijiyega par humein aapki chhoti waali Pasand aagayi hai.

Pammi - ohh ji. Maaf kijiye. Par Sana Aarti ki chhoti behen hai. Agar hum uski shaadi kardenge toh log kya kahenge. Aap maaf kijiyega humein aapka rishta manzoor nahi hai.

Sana dad too agrees with his wife. The groom people left embarrassed. Aarti gets angry and starts blaming Sana.

Aarti - sab kuch Sana ke Karan bigad gaya. Accha khasa rishta aaya tha. Woh bhi haath se chala gaya.

Pammi - Aarti Sana ko dosh Dena band kar beta. Uski koi galti nahi hai. Usne kabhi Tera bura nahi chaha.

Sana hears conversation between Aarti and her mom and goes to Aarti.

Sana - Di. Meine kabhi aapka bura nahi chaha.

Aarti - tuh na masoom banne ki koshish Matt kar theeke. Yeh sab jo ho raha hai na. Uski Wajah tu hai.

With that Aarti push Sana and goes to her room. Pammi helps Sana to stand.

Pammi - Sana baccha tuh bura Matt Maan. Tujhe toh Pata hai na Aarti kaisi hai.

Sana - Haan mumma. Mujhe Pata hai . Di kyun disturb hai. Par mein unhe mana lungi aur hum dono saath mein soyenge.

Soon the time flew and it was night everyone was waiting for Aarti to join for dinner. But she doesn't come.

Sana - mumma aap plate mujhe de do. Mein khud bhi khaungi aur di ko bhi khilaungi.

Pammi - par baccha and looks at her husband. He nods at her and she agrees. She gives plate to Sana. Sana takes the plate to her room.

In room.

Sana goes to her room and finds Aarti sleeping. She placed the plate on table and jumps on bed.she hugs Aarti.

Sana - di. Aapko Pata hai aap duniya ki best di ho. She kissed her cheeks.

Aarti - Sana pls jaa yahan se. Mujhe sonei de.

Sana - chali jaungi par aapko khana padega. Yeh dekho aapka favorite khana banaya hai mummy ne.

Aarti - Sana zyada over acting Matt kar aur jaa yahan se. Mujhe nahi khana hai. Mein theek hoon.

Sana - kisne kaha aap theek ho. Chaliye uthiye aur khana khayiye.

Aarti gets pissed off and sits on her bed.

Aarti - tu nahi manegi na.

Sana - Na. Abh chalo kuch khaalo.

Sana feeds Aarti and eats herself. After having dinner Aarti sleeps. Sana patts her head. She worries abt her marriage and sleeps.

Note
Pls vote