❣️Chapter 2 ❣️

New day New morning.

There was a medical camp held for patients in the city. Sana was asked to report soon. Sana woke up by switching off the alarm and went to washroom quickly to take shower. After taking shower she got ready in white suit looking pretty with earrings.

She informed her mom and left the house in hurry. She catch the taxi and left for the medical camp asking the driver to drive quickly. After 15 minutes She reached the medical camp. Her professor called her and guide her everything and asked her manage. She agreed and wore her coat. She saw a girl crying with pain and went to her rescue.

Sana - kya hua baccha. Aap roh kyun rahe ho.

Girl - woh mein girgayi aur chot laggayi.

Sana - arey dikhao kahan lagi.

The girl show her wounds. Sana got shocked.

Sana - yeh toh bohut zyada. Chalo aao mere saath. Mein aapki patti kardeti hun.

Sana carried the girl with her and went inside the tent. She quickly took the first aid box and did her dressing. After dressing the girl was still crying.

Sana - arey arey tum roh kyun rahi ho. Dekho agar rogi toh yeh kaise theek hoga. Chalo abh rona bandh Karo aur acche bacchon ki Tarah ek smile doh. Phir tumhein ek chocolate milegi.

The girl stopped crying and smiled at her. Sana gave her chocolate.

Sana - yeh rahi tumhari chocolate. Humesha aise hi haste rehna theeke. Kabhi chot aane par rona Matt theeke.

Girl - ok.

Girl smiled and kissed on her cheeks and ran from there. On other side sidharth arrived on medical camp for checking whether everything is going good. Everyone welcome him by wishing him and here Sana was busy in handling patients. Suddenly she heard everyone calling sidharth as sartaj.

Sana - arey kaun Aya hai. Aur yeh log Sartaj kyun bolrahe hain.

Patient- arey beta inhone hi toh medical camp khulwaya woh bhi muft mein.

Sana - accha aisa hai. Chalo hum bhi dekhtein hain.

Sana went forward and saw him getting blessings from everyone.

Sana - lagta hai woh sahi kehrahe thay. Waise dikhne mein bhi bandha Kamal ka. Chalo hum patients ko handle kartein.

Sana went inside the camp. On other side principal introduced everyone to sidharth.

Sidharth - Hope everyone are comfortable in this camp and feeling free to handle patients.

Principal- Yes Mr. Sidharth. Even students are happy with this medical camp. They are working hard.

Sidharth - Can I meet students.

Principal- sure. Y not.

Principal asked the peon to call all the students. Peon went to call the students in the tent.

Peon - aap sab ko principle ne bulaya hai.

Students- ok.

All Students including Sana went to meet principal. Principal asked the students to wait as sidharth was busy in call. After finishing his call sidharth turned back and looked Sana and got happy.

Sid - finally woh milgayi mujhe. Jisko mein dhoondh raha tha. She is beautiful.

Sid was lost in his world admiring Sana. Principal called him, to which he got alert. Principal introduced sidharth.

Sidharth - i want everyone introduce themselves.

All students introduced themselves. It was sana turn.