naamkaran and the substantial crisis

11 days had passed by ever since the birth of the Raghu princes, now it was time for the namkaran Sanskar and Maharishi Vashishtha was called to Ayodhya. Entire public of Ayodhya was waiting in patiently for the naamkaran of their princes.

Maharishi Vashishth , takes the youngest son of Maharaj Dashrath and says

V-," jaake sumiran Te repu nasa, Naam shatrughn bed Prakasha.

After hearing the name of the youngest prince the king, his Queens and all his subjects are exceptionally happy. Then Maharishi Vashishth takes the third Prince and his hands and says

V-, viswa bharan poshan Kari Jaaye, Takkar Naam Bhrat asa Hoi.

After the naming of the third Prince the entire people of Ayodhya are very happy with the name. And then the naming ceremony continuous on as Maharishi Vashisht takes the second eldest Prince in his hands and says

V-," Lakshan Dham rampriya Sakal Jagat Aadhar, Guru Vashisht tahi Rakha Lakshman Naam udahara."

Everyone was extremely pleased with the name given to the second eldest Prince. Then the naamkaran continued on and now it was time for the oldest prince to be named. Mahrshi Vashishtha went to the cribe of the eldest Prince, picked up and said

V-," Jo Anand Sindhu sukhrasi, Shikhar Te Trilok supasi, so sukhdham Ram asa naam, Akhil lokdayak bishrama.

Everyone was so happy after listening to the name of the eldest Prince That all started dancing the parents were super happy because that children were given such beautiful names.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mithila nagari ,

Janak puri,

While everyone was celebrating the birth their Princes in Ayodhya, Mithila was going from a substantial crisis, it had not rained in 10 years in Janakpuri, Mithila. There wasn't enough food for the people to eat ,their where no clothes for people to wear and people had no houses.

There king Maharaj Janak was doing everything in his power to support his people but now he could only get his people in a food for survive for two more years. After that they had no options.

And just like that two more years passed by.

Even after two more years there wasn't a single drop of rain that fell on the ground of Mithila. Bye now all the kingdoms around mithila had found out about the substantial crisis of Mithila
The Enemies of Mithila saw this as an opportunity to attack and capture the kingdom but there was one Kingdom who wanted to help them and the Kingdom was Ayodhya.

The king of Ayodhya himself was standing and checking everything that was going to be sent to Mithila as disaster relief and hand of friendship towards Mithila.

When everything was all set and ready to go suddenly Ram who was sitting in his mother kaushalya's lap started crying This made everyone turn around and get worried about why their Prince was crying. Then little Ram pointed out towards a servant who was carrying a tray which sent some good clothes and jewellery for the royal family of Mithila.
Which is baby hands he demanded that the be bought to him.

And the servant did as the prince asked for, when the tree was bought near Ram everyone was curious to see what the prince was about to do. Ram yanked a necklace of his neck and placed it on the tray and tapted it two times as if to say "this is from my side".

Everyone's heart melted and they started saying that even at a young age their Prince was thinking about others