Blurb

Story dedicated to Blayn_Kraft .
Thanks for the comment! Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

One night, me and my friend were playing soccer in my hallway. We were talking and having a great time, when her foot rolled over the ball and she fell. I helped her up, but afterwords I noticed that the soccer ball was missing, and my basement door was propped open.
"I'm gonna go down and get the ball," I said.
"Ok, I'll just wait up here."
I opened the door slowly. CREEEEEK
Ugh. My house is so old. I stepped slowly and cautiously down the broken stairwell. There was a strange noise coming from the bottom, so I stopped walking. Only a few seconds later, the intriguing noise ceased. I kept walking until I had reached the bottom of the stairs. I turned the corner and groped for the light switch I was almost certain was hanging from the ceiling there.
Ah, there we go. I turn on the light.
As it flickers on, i notice something strange. A few boxes that I had placed by a wooden cabinet in the corner had been moved, so that a small object could slip between them and fit inside a gap between the cabinet and the wall. I hurry along, not wanting to keep my friend waiting.
I try to push the boxes back into their rightful position, but something stops me. I try to pull the boxes back, wanting to see what was in the corner, but one of them catches on my right foot, sending both me and the boxes tumbling down.
As I attempt to climb my way out of the huge pile, the strange noise from earlier began again. There was no way really how to describe it. I decided to take a closer look.
At first, the corner appeared empty. But was I looked at the very bottom of it, I saw the strangest thing. It was like a mix between jello and slime. It had the grossest green color, and its eyes were large and round. They stared up at me. At first I didn't see it, but now, I'm almost certain, I saw the remains of my soccer ball strewn around it.
Once I had seen it, I knew how to describe the sound. The creature kept making this one sound.

BLURB
BLURB
BLURB

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks to Blayn_Kraft my very first commenter! Please comment so I can keep this thing going.

Byeeeee,
Emms