Get Back

//smut scene

Miles' house was packed with people. You brought him a card and a green notepad as a gift with a nice bandana. Yes, now you all had matching notebooks now, but you also got it for him because he saw yours the other day and liked it. You wore a short blue dress and knee high boots with your leather jacket. Alex wore his brown suit with a white shirt. Luckily he had no hair to style, but it took you 10 minutes to do yours. "You okay doll?" he asked from the bedroom. You pouted and shook your head. "My hair is a mess, I can't do anything with it" you said and he came over. "You want it up or down?" he said, running his hands through your hair. "I don't know, what do you think" you said, indecisive. He brushed your hair and took two strands from either side at the front, brought them together at the back of your head and clipped them together. You watched his adorable face being focusing on your hair and smiled. He turned you around and framed your face with a few loose stands and turned you around to the mirror again. "Is that okay?" he said, hugging you from behind. You supposed being on the road all these years made him get used to quick and simple routines.

It was more than okay, he was actually good at doing that. "I like it! Thank you handsome" you said, kissing his hand. He sprayed on his cologne and headed out. People piled up at the front door, greeting each other. It looked like the entrance to a club. "Miles is popular" you joked and Alex smiled. You and Alex made your way through the crowd and found Miles at the back. "Al! Y/n! Hello lovebirds, how are you!" he said, pulling you in for a hug. You gave him the card and gift. "Oh thank you darl, that's so kind of you" and you left him with Alex to talk a bit. You wandered around, making your way past people you had no idea of, went to the sofa and sat down, between a couple who were speaking and some guy smoking. The man turned to you and smiled.

"Hello" he just said and you smiled. "How do you know Miles!" he asked kindly. You told him you were a friend. You didn't say you were Alex's girlfriend. It was weird that he had no idea that you were, since most people at the party knew each other pretty well. "I see, and you came alone?" he said, you starting to feel a bit weird. Alex found you and walked up to you. He had removed his jacket, holding it in his arm and a drink. "Hi love, you alright?" he said, infront of the guy. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I best be going" the man said, getting up and leaving you with Alex. "Who was that?" you asked him. "Miles' friend I think. Or was it studio manager? I don't know, why?" he asked, sipping on his drink. "I think he was flirting" you whispered in his ear.

"I guess he didn't want to mess around with the Alex Turner" you giggled, shuffling closer to him. He put his arm around you and nodded, "yes, don't mess with my girl either!" Some people came up to Alex every now and then, saying hi and such, then walked away again. You sat on Miles' sofa most of the party, talking to Alex. He just had one drink - which was enough for him, and you had some juice. Around an hour later, Miles called everyone into the sitting room, which you were already in, and he played some songs off his new album. It got a bit crowded, so you moved onto Alex's lap for space. A few songs in, you looked across the room to see a tall woman. It was a lady who Alex knew, and didn't wish to know either. After Miles was done, the party resumed, and you told Alex. "What the heck is she doing here" he just said, and suddenly she walked over to you and Alex. You were still on his lap, and she raised an eyebrow. Alex completely ignored her, but you were looking up at her tall, intimidating figure.

"Look at you, always on him. Don't you have a life?" she said in disgust. You stood up and looked right at her. Alex reached to you and was about to stop whatever was going to happen. Some people looked over to see the commotion. "Diane, leave her alone" Alex said. She ignored him and took a drink from the table and spilled a bit on your head. "That's what you get for being so obsessed... you're just another girl to him" she said and walked off. You looked at her in disbelief and Alex stood up. Now everyone was looking at you. Some people walked over and cleaned you up. Alex left you for a moment to go and find Diane.