You're The One That I Want

After London, there were a couple shows in Birmingham then 4 in Sheffield. The home shows were extra special, and you went to all of them. His parents came for one of them, as did the other boys' relatives too. It was like a great family reunion. You went to visit his parents too, sometime between the shows. Penny asked about your life and David spoke about his childhood a bit.

You all had a little party after the last home show. His parents came again and spoke to them for most of the party. "He's doing so well, we're so proud of him!" Penny said to you. You smiled and agreed, "Alex is just wonderful." David gave you a big hug out of nowhere and you laughed. "We're so happy for you dear, you will do wonderful things in life" he said, as you told them about work and getting the promotion from work.

They liked you a lot when you worked at the studio, and wanted you to come back on board, this time at a higher position. You had to do a lot of thinking, but knew it was what was best in the meantime. You had not told Alex yet, as he was wrapped up in all of the shows and his own commotion.

After the Dublin and Newcastle shows, you and Alex went home for a bit. You went to the fridge to look for a snack and laughed. "Babe?" you said and he walked in. "Remember when you said that thing about having an empty fridge after tour... well that's our situation" you said and he laughed. "Welcome to my life love." "Should I leave your life before it gets worse?" you joked and he did a fake frown. You giggled, "I'm joking babe, I'll just eat something else" you winked.

"Coco's?" he asked and you nodded. You went to your usual cafe spot and sat inside this time. It was a cool September day, so you both had a coffee and chatted. You went a bit quiet and he noticed. "Alright love?" he said, writing in his notepad. You nodded and looked at his note.

He was starting to write another song, perhaps something as a future release

He was starting to write another song, perhaps something as a future release. He sat there for a bit, trying to think of the next potential lines. You asked if you could write a line and he gave you the pen.

He smiled, "That's nice, I like it! You're good at this love

He smiled, "That's nice, I like it! You're good at this love. Write me a song will you?" he said and you made a deal to write something of a song before the year ended.