i. Flowers On The Window

YOU NEVER know how much some people wish they were normal

YOU NEVER know how much some people wish they were normal. You never know how much some people wish they weren't cursed with a life they never even asked for. One of those people was Ben Hargreeves. The young boy was so terrified of his own powers he couldn't help but flinch every time he had to use them.

The only thing that lit up his day after his missions was sitting by the window and seeing little flowers bloom as they decorate them as if announcing her arrival.

In one particular evening, his eyes never left the window. He kept checking ever minute to see if the flowers would come to say hello because he really needed it. The young boy was at the verge to find her instead.

Just as he was getting up the flowers showed up to visit. He quickly went to his window and opened it up. "Hi." he said as he peaked out the window seeing her face. "Hey, miss me?" He nodded at her question as he let out his hand to help her up.

He didn't know why, but every time he was with Maeve Willows his heart started beating faster while the time would feel like it stopped just so the two could stay alone together. Even with this being said it was already two hours since she was able to sneak in and getting closer to when she had to leave before it got to dark. "If you want i can take you home." He asked as the two laid on his bed a movie playing in the background. "It's okay. Jon said that he'd pick me up and would knock on the window when he's here." She explained before their talking dimmed. It was so quiet you could drop a pin and hear it through out the building.

"I know this is very out of no where, but even though I'm scared of my powers I would never think twice if it meant protecting you." Her head moved a little up from his chest as they looked into each other's eyes. "I know that, Ben."

"And I promise it."

THERE WAS a flash of blue light as the Willows and Hargreeves fall on to the floor. "Remind me to never time travel again." Jonathan Willows said as he got up with a groan. Bruises decorated all of their faces.