Eighty eight

May 30, 2024 at 2:24 PM
Messenger

Tihana:
Please.....just for me?

Jeacela:
Sorry ate. It feels like I am drowning when I see Rhysand. It is better if I'll stay for a while.

I tried really....

But I have to stay away...

Stay away from Kyno, Violet and to you all.

Tihana:
Rhysand is hurting too, Eunice. He waited for you to heal. Isn't it enough?

Jeacela:
It will never be enough ate

Rhysand rescued my life from Kyno for the first time. And it was because of Rhysand I was tossed into pools of flames while waiting for him to give a helping hand.

I put too much faith in him, Ate...

Tihana:
He is taking care of his father that time Eunice!

Jeacela:
Yes, I am aware. He has reasons too ate. But that doesn't imply that if he recovers, I have to as well.

If he believes it is reasonable for him and for you all, I must likewise believe that.

That doesn't look right?

You want the other person to be happy, and you want me to be happy as well. I can't do that Ate, don't force me to love him once again.

I am over with my life! My dream!? Tang ina! Hindi ko man lang natapos ang pagaaral ko dahil lang sa ginawa ni Kyno!

And you want me to reconcile with Rhysand?

With a man once again?!

Tihana:
You know that Rhysand is different Jeacela

Jeacela:
Please leave me alone Ate. Take good care of your marriage.

And be happy and satisfied.

Not only for yourself, but also....

Be content and live for me.

At least,watching you smiling and sobbing with delight makes me happy. Thank you so much for consoling me when Rhysand left.

Tihana:
I hate you 😭

Your self-punishment is more than enough. 😭😭 Come on be happy with me.

Leave Kyno...

Jeacela:
How about our child?

I'll leave him too?

Tihana:
Euniceee 😭😭😭😭

Jeacela:
Have a wonderful honeymoon!!

Please inform Rhysand not to speak to me or my child. Because every time I see Hades, I recall yelling Rhysand's name as Kyno is on top of me.

I love you ate Tihaaanaaa!!