|Y/N & H/N|

⚠️TW⚠️ homophobia

"I mean why do they have to so stuck up about it? Like lesbians are so much better, come on girls we know you only say that because you can't land a man. My dick is way bigger than some girls chubby fingers."  Tyler spoke as other men gathered around to laugh.

Fuck did y/n hate her job, if the market was hiring she would quit as soon as one of these assholes could blink. She sat in the corner of the room trying to focus. Everyone already thought she was dumb because she worked as a receptionist for men that were making six figures each year, if y/n brought up her sexuality then she really might as well just die.

She watched as the elevator levels rose and knew this would all be over when h/n walked in. She stood and straightened her dress before picking up the coffee she had gotten on her way in. "Good morning Miss h/l/n, I have your coffee and there will be your morning briefing in the conference room in fifteen minutes."

H/n took the drink and continued walking expecting her assistant to follow. "You also have a meeting this afternoon." She opened her office door and let y/n walk in before shutting the door. "And that is with-"

"Mph." Y/n gasped as h/n pulled her closer and pressed her lips against the others. They broke away but we're still close enough to breathe one another air. "What was that for?"

"Do you know how much I thought about you this weekend? Wishing it was you kissing my body and your fingers fucking me instead of just imagining it." H/n bit her lip and hovered over y/n.

"You know, Tyler's being an ass again. If your rude to him in the meeting I could probably make all those fantasies come true." Now it was y/n's turn to bite her lip and tease.

"Yes ma'am." Y/n moved closer but swerved to nip at h/n's ear. "Good girl. I'll make you cum so hard you forget your name." She could feel the sharp breath her boss took in before she backed up and walked out of the office.