|Kate & Yelena|

Kate stepped off the the elevator into her moms house and set her headphones down on the counter. "Mom, I'm back." No one responded and Kate assumed she was upstairs or on the phone.

She opened her water bottle to drink out of it and walk into the kitchen. Kate looked down at her watch to see the steps she had taken. When she heard a shuffle she figured it was her mom in the kitchen.

"Mom do you-" Kate walked in but no one was there. She thought she may have imagined and carried on. She walked to the fridge, about to fill her up her water bottle but set it down first.

Kate pulled off her shirt leaving her in a black sports bra hoping that would cool her down, because holy hell was it hot out. Kate turned back to grab her water when something, or rather someone caught her eye.

Her cheeks blushed with embarrassment as a blonde girl sat at the table staring. Her moms new intern sat with a small smirk drawn across her face. "Well hello," the women said. "I'm Yelena, and you are?"

"Uhm, Kate, Kate Bishop" She stuttered out not knowing weather to keep standing there or to put her shirt back on. "You don't look half bad like that Ms. Bishop." Yelena's smirk never left her face, as it seemed to be getting bigger in Kate's eyes.

The blonde leaned back in her chair, crossed her legs and folded her arms. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you would be here." Kate grabbed her shirt off the counter where she had thrown it mindlessly.

"Don't put it back on Kate, I rather like you with out it." Kate froze again before she heard heals clicking. "Here Ms. Belova, you'll need this for the meeting-"

Kate's mother rounded the corner to see her and Yelena watching. "God Kate you could at least wait until my intern has been around for a week or two before taking off your shirt."

Kate was mortified, had her mother really just said that. Not only to her but in front of this hot women as well, who, to her mothers credit was someone Kate did want to see in bed.

"Don't worry Ms. Bishop, she's no bother." Kate's mom rolled her eyes and led her intern into her office, leaving Kate blushing and wanting to see the other women more.

When everyone had wrapped up and Yelena stood by the elevator waiting for it to arrive. Kate walked downstairs, her hair damp from a shower and in sweats.

"I must say, I preferred you with just a bra, and I'm sure I would like you even more with nothing on." Yelena said watching Kate. The brunette walked over to her smiling lightly and blushing brightly.

"Here's my number. Please call me Kate, and ignore what your mother said earlier." Kate took it and brushed her hand with Yelena's. "Thanks." The blonde smirked once more, cupped Kate's face and kissed her cheek gently before leaving.

A\N : I can right another part to this if anyone wants!