Prologue

Nightmare

You were the only child of that family clan of yours.

The Dishi clan.

Your parents were divorced because they had no more money left to raise you, but how could a one family clan who became broke that fast?

You'll never know, but you will.

Your mother, who raised you alone when you were just only an infant. She breastfed you, brings you to her work and fed you until you're all grown up.

But your father, who keeps spending your family's money balance over alcohol, his friends and his other 'wife'.

When your mother found about your father's weird behavior, that he has been going out in the middle of night, almost every night.

They were fighting and you, your poor self just standing there watching your parents fighting, you had no idea what happened that time.

Your innocent question had both of them stopped fighting.

"Mama, papa? Why are you guys fighting? Did y/n do something wrong? If it's y/n's fault, then please don't fight..."

Your mother eyes starts to tearing up and ran towards to you then hugged you tightly, her words were saddening to you.

"Oh, my child. We're going to leave your papa, okay? Please don't ask any questions, we're just going to leave him. Alright?"

Your started crying but still curious why does she had to leave your father.

And your father, making such a face that scares you so much as a child.

He doesn't like your mother or you, he only loves his other family.

"Keep that child of yours. Tomorrow, you'll leave this house and find your own husband that'll be more perfect for a gold diggers like you."

He left the house after saying the words that hurts your mother so much.

But you don't want to leave and you thought having a new father will be the worst of your nightmare, but it wasn't.

3 years later.

Your mother has found a new father, a better husband.

But you're still not sure if he'll be the better one for you, turns out he already had a child. A daughter.

Your mother has remarried to a new person, they were celebrating for their "newest" life.

The party was great and you've made five new friends :

XiangLing

XingQiu

ChongYun

XinYan

And Hu Tao.

Six of you were having fun until your new father's daughter turns around and walk towards to you.

She had a long hair, dark blue faded with light blue. She was more older than you. More perfect than you that almost makes your whole person insecure.

"Hello, is y/n here from your little friend group of yours? I want to have a private conversation with her, please."

You were shaking with anxiety, why would she wants a private conversation with you?

It must be an important family issues.

"Oh! Here she is! Go, go, y/n! Go talk to your new sister, y/n!"

XiangLing points at you, with an exciting tone.

"U-uhm... Okay, xiangling. I will."

You had no idea what will going to happen.

In the private conversation...

"So, you're y/n. I'm YeLan. Nice to meet you, sister. It's so nice to have a new life, huh? After all, I didn't expect I'll get a step-mother and a step-sister but from now on, I'm your new big sister. Just call me big sis or sis and just...don't make any mess in my room, okay?"

You nodded with a respond.

"Y-yes, big sis! I'll be good and I'll make sure not to make any mess in your room!"

She softly laughed.

"Hehe, good. After the party ends, I'll guide you to my room, alright?"

"O-okay!"

After the celebration ends.

"So, big sis. I thought you were gonna guide me to our bedroom..."

"Oh? Sorry, I forgot. Sometimes I keep worrying about the other things."

"U-uh, oh! It's okay! It's happens sometimes to people like you..."

"People like me? Haha, your so funny sis.."

You lowered your head with embarrassment.

"R-really? People say they don't find me that funny..."

"Aw come one, cheer up! No need to be so sad, you'll always be funny!"

Her words were so comforting that brings you with full of happiness.

"You're for real, sis?!"

"Well, yeah but this is my first time seeing you so happy...but come one I'll guide you to our bedroom!"

To be continue..

THIS PROLOGUE HAS BEEN ON MY MIND FOR THE WHOLE MONTHS ALREADY BUT I WASN'T IN THE MOOD FOR IT

also I'm so sorry for the xiao mains and simps, I removed xiao in this part 🤧🤧

Please don't attack me 😔😔

Well goodbye, time to think for the other chapters 😍🤭