‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Chapter 5☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Back in chapter 4...

After I brought y/n to the police station, I put her onto the guest's bedroom to rest her head. I was bruised by the treasure hoarders... Ugh, why would they attack the ritou? How's my case gonna be solved? That doesn't matter, I had to check if y/n's stomach is bruised too.

I lifted up y/n's clothes and oh archons... I thought the bruise will be just not a huge problem but it does... There's scars and bruises everywhere..it seems y/n also wear bandages what if she hurt herself or getting abused from her past..?

I should tell miss kujou and ask guuji yae since she knows her very well.

To be continue...

..................................................................

dark past.

This is heizou's pov, bc you were down.

I went outside to look for guuji yae, but narukami shrine is too far away. I don't think I would able to make it. I had only two choices.

My first choice is to know y/n's dark past.

My second choice is to leave her...traumatized.

No, I had to know what's going on with her past. I need to know.

I went outside and try to hide away from the treasure hoarders while the soldiers are still fighting. After I hid away from them I'll start running.

Timeskip

I've finally made it, after several hours fighting of those hilichurls, nobushis and fatuis.

I asked one of the shrine maidens to know where's guuji yae went.

"Hey, miss. Do you know this...guuji yae went?"

"Huh? You're looking for guuji yae? She just over there near the thunder sakura tree."

"Okay, thanks for your help."

"No problem, as long if you had a problem."

Finally, it is my chance to talk to her. And there she is. Standing there, examine the tree. Well, that's her job after all.

"Hey, guuji yae."

"Hm? Oh my, it's you Mr.shikanoin. What brings you here? Is y/n in trouble again~? *chuckles* I'll help you if there's anything you want."

"I want to know about y/n's past."

"Eh? I thought she be in a trouble. So, why'd you want to know about her past? It's nothing special after all."

"I just...need some answers. That's all."

"*sighs* alright, boy sit here. We don't want our precious legs to get tired."

"Thanks."

"Since you really want to know about her past, just keep silent. You'll ask when I've finished talking."

I nodded so I don't want to interrupt her.

"As you can see, when y/n was 5 years old. She was such a precious little girl in the L/N family clan. Before she turned to 6, she was 6 half years old. Her parents started fighting, she and her sister are traumatized. Seeing her own father hitting her own mother. Y/n's parents relationship isn't perfect enough, so they blame y/n for everything. After 7 years later... She was 13

She was living with the geo archon, morax. She learned some adeptus arts, that was when morax's precious friend was alive, her name is guizhong.

Before she died, y/n knows what's going on with her future. One time she was sleeping and she had this " weird" nightmare, and it happens on the archon war. Guizhong died.

Y/n was so traumatized, that she even told morax. But morax never blamed her, she's a fox envoy after all. Yet, she was born with the curse that her family doesn't like. They only want a normal one and not a fox envoy one, since her parents threw her away and act like nothing happened, y/n was...sad.

Her middle sister, Chu Dishi. Has became the eldest and her little brother, Chung Dishi. Has became the second child.
And there's y/n Dishi. Has no longer apart of the Dishi's clan."

"So... Any questions, Mr.Shikanoin?"

"Why did her parents hit y/n...?"

"Oh my! I forgot to mention in the story. My apologies."

"I think I know what happened to her now. I had to go, thanks guuji yae!"

"Not so fast, mr.shikanoin."

"Huh? Is there anything you need guuji yae?"

"If you need me to heal Y/N's bruise and scars, just come here and ask me anytime."

"Ouh, thanks guuji yae."

"*chuckles* no problem, Mr.shikanoin."

After I learned about y/n's past... Isn't Dishi clan is a famous..? I had to find out more about them and her.

To be continue...

A/N (author's note)

OMG FINALLY THIS FUCKING TOO A LONG DAY TO FINISH IT.

I also had changed the family clan's name to dishi.

Yeah it's ur fucking father's name 😒😒

And tomorrow is exam so... Wish me luck y'all 😭😭

Words count: 789 words 💀