7

Warning
Sexual abuse, grooming and pedophile

Yoongi made it hard for Namjoon durinf his first week. He would make Namjoon spread his legs. He would make Namjoon do traditional omega jobs. He would Verbal and sexual haress the omega. But when that week was up. Life became much easier for the omega.

The last command had the omega going up and down on the alphas cock. Just as he got to knot. The power of the command was over and he had control over the alpha.

Long before he joined the band. He was told that Yoongi had been raised in a traditional alpha household. Just because of his body type. They thought he would be an omega. And made sure from day one to teach his body. He also watched as his male omega mother. Was repeatedly tossed around between his father and uncles. His female beta mother. "The woman who raised him". Reminded him everyday. That was his fate.

He will give birth to the family pups. But he wont get to raised them. He will spend his days spreading his legs for his brothers and uncles. Then sent to his next household to be done the same way.

He knew the touch of another by the time he was five. His uncle touched him in places he didn't want to be touched. He knew how it felt to be stretched and filled to the brim at the age of ten. When he turned thirteen. His alpha father was making dealings to sell him to a man twice his age. By the next year. They plan to have him pregrant. But a week before the mating ceremony. He revealed to be an alpha.

They changed their tune towards him real quick. He went from a slut to a man of the house. But it didn't stop them from saying comments underneath their breath or touching him.

The same uncle who took his black cheery. Helped him lose his virginity to his aunt. His uncles personal omega. Yoongi took his hatred and frustration out on the omegas of the household. He blamed the wrong people for his abuse. He hated how they allowed themselves to abuse like this. How they easily gave their bodies to the alphas.

But one omega he couldn't blame. And he didn't lay his hands on. It was his four year old cousin. He saw the looks they gave the pup. He wouldn't allow them to touch the pup. Not like they did him. He picked up the child and ran as far as he could. He ran until he couldn't. One day hunger, tired and anger. Him and the omega pup were hunger and dieing on the streets.

Just as he was about to lose consciousness. He saw two figures appear. One smelt as  omega and the other an alpha. They had father and child bond in their pheromones. When he awoke. He meet the father. It was PD Bang. The alpha questioned him why him and pup were on their streets. It took a few week but he opened up about it. And then later he saw on news his family and few other families were arrested for grooming and pedophile.

Pd Bang treid get him to go see professional help but it never worked. Yoongi stuck by his beliefs. Bang couldn't convince him that it wasn't the omegas fault but those alphas and betas.

He also angered the older alpha when he pushed his beliefs to the others. It got to some of their heads. Which led to their several sex scandels. But once Namjoon appeared the alphas lost their ways in his opinion. But he wouldn't. Or at least he thought.

Namjoon never got mad at him unless to put him in his place. When he acted up. Most of the time the omega stayed clamed during certain moments. The omega would asked for permission to touch him or just to be near him. He thought the omega was being  stereotypical to his gender. But that wasn't it. It wasn't for the omega. But for him. He was touch straved. And yearned to be held.

He never pushed him but gave small suggestions to open up or go to see help. He always stated his door was open to talk but not anything else. That passed the limits of cuddles. They talk about boundaries.

Yoongi never told the others about his past. But he learned that Namjoon knew. He felt betrayed by PD Bang. He got drunk and destroyed his personal studio. When he finally calmed down. He learned that the omega child that was with PD Bang that day had been Namjoon. He also helped PD Bang take down Yoongis family. At first Yoongi was furious and ashamed. He yelled at Namjoon. He thought Namjoon enjoyed watching and learning that an alpha was raised just like an omega.

But the omega just gave him a look. And shook his head no. "No child, no person should be treated as a sex object or breeding horse". Then he used his pheromones to calm the alpha. Then asked permission to hold the alpha. He held the alpha in his arms and sang a sweet lullaby to him. Soothing the alpha to sleep.

The others didn't about his past. But after couple weeks of week talking to Namjoon. He told them the truth. They were horrified by the news. But never changed their opinions towards him. They still saw him as their strong leader.

Namjoon introduced him to Baekhyun and BamBam. Just like him the two betas were raised as breeding omegas. But when they revealed to be betas. BamBam was disowned and sent to orphanages. But Beakhyun was still married off. And lived as a child bride until his husband and family was arrested for grooming and pedophile. Yoongi learned that Beakhyun ex husband was Yoongis chosen husband. Yoongi running away rescued him.