𝑆𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡

~Sonics pov~

"Explain! What happened!?" I shouted at sir Lancelot and y/n

They where pretty quiet but y/n spoke up

"So I left my hiding spot to look for sir Lancelot and then it went dark and kinda woke up at the outsiders back way and I got annoyed and upset that I just started glowing and it made them vanish sir Lancelot didn't have to do anything"

... She learned it.

"Sir Lancelot why wasn't you with her while she was hiding?"

"... I just went to take a quick shower. Nothing more King." He said

I sighed and crossed my arms

"Where was y'all hiding at?." I asked

"Behind the book shelf" y/n said

"Ok.. well your both gonna be stuck there for a bit till the celebration"

"WHAT!" they both yelled

"It's for safety reasons."

"But dad! Isn't that like... Weird or something-"

"I trust him to be with you and he can't gaurd at the book self because when someone comes in and they see him gaurding the self there gonna know, besides I'm sure he will be good company"

They both had a look of disbelief

"K-king sonic I'm sure she could be in there alone and we could check up on her every once in a w-"

"NO! I'm making sure y/n dosent leave your  S I G H T  I'm not risking losing her again!"

They sighed and nodded

"I'll pack your clothes and there is a bathroom in there so you will have some privacy." I left

I know I know 'sonic why are you putting them two in a room?, Sonic why are you keeping them together?, Sonic are you not scared he's gonna do something to your daughter?'

I gatta do what I gatta do.. I can't risking losing her and I don't want her out of a gaurds sight.. she can't be alone by herself anyways since I don't want her leaving the castle untill the celebration..

I know it's crazy talk but... I have too I am truly sorry

~Y/n pov~

"UGH! why do I have to go back to that rooooommaaaaaa!" I whined

"Princess you know it's for safety reasons." Sir Lancelot said

"But don't you think that's weird too? We're gonna be stuck in a room for a few days! That's gonna suck and be boring.."

"I know princess... But I did Promise your farther I will protect you no matter what. Besides...."

He stops on his tracks but then he clears his throat

"I'm sure it's not that bad. If you want me to leave the room for a bit I will do so and I can sleep on the floor. I don't mind"