Chapter Four

Finch pulled away from her shock. Focus! She needed to find these dragons' weaknesses.

"What...are you?" The SeaWing pinning her down asked.

"A GullWing." Finch growled, keeping her answer brief and uninviting any questions.

"...Right.." The SeaWing huffed. "If I let you go, will you attack us again?"

"Maybe." Finch huffed.

"Please don't." The green SeaWing mumbled. The blue Seawing slowly released Finch, who sat up at growled in annoyance.

"I-I'm Kelpie." The green SeaWing mumbled. "That's Azure." He pointed to the dark blue dragon, "And that's River." He pointed to the light blue dragon.

"Who're you?" River asked, tense. Finch growled in annoyance and displeasure. She wanted to go home. "Finch."

"So.." Finch muttered, "There are more of you?"

"Yeah." Azure said. "There's an entire tribe of us who live in the sea. There are ten tribes, between Pantala and Pyrhia. Uh...assuming you know what those are."

"No clue." Finch said.

"The continents. We're on Pantala right now." River hummed.

"Y-Yeah." KElpie said. "We're the tribe that rules the sea, no tribe's underwater combat is as good as our's are! You only bested us because we're on land."

"Really?" Finch huffed, drinking in the information. "Is that a challenge?"

"Not right now!" Kelpie bristled. "You've beat me up enough!"

"I can take you up on that challenge later." Azure huffed. "Either way, We'd like to know if we can stay here, but it's obvious this is your place, so if you need us to leave, then-"

"You're fine." Finch hoped, hoping to learn more of their strengths and weaknesses. "Feel free, I'm just as lost as you are."

"We aren't lost, but thanks." River said. "And, uh...thanks for not beating us up again, too, I guess."

"Where'd you learn to fight like that? And get that armor?" Kelpie asked.

"War." Finch answered simply. That left all three of them in enough of a stunned silence for Finch to take a nap.