°CHAPTER 1°

my note: this has two people working on this so we are sorry if we are slow :] enjoy!

It was a normal day in the boiling isle, demons eating other, creepy unstable people in the shadows, and pickpocketers sneaking around.
It was all fine until school began. at the beginning of class two people walked inside and stood at the front of the class. "Hi, I'm Flare and this is my brother Wilbur. We just moved from Bones borough." Everyone was squinting suspiciously at them wondering what they were doing here.
A girl with pale skin and turquoise hair stood up front her table. "What's with your hair, why's it so weird?!" She said with a wicked grin. Everyone started laughing and making fun of the new twins. "HEY! I THINK SHE LOOKS COOL!" A short boy with brown curly hair shouted across the room making the whole class go quiet with a few still snickering.
"You can come sit with me and my friend over here. I'm gus."
Flare and Wilbur started walking over, passing that girl with turquoise hair. The girl quickly stook out her foot and tripped flare. Everyone started laughing and pointing yelling "flimsy flare" as she stood up and dusted herself off. The twins quickly shuffled over to gus embarrassed and red.
After that the class ended pretty quickly.
The bell rang as loud as ever announcing it was time for lunch. Flare stood up quickly after having her head down in embarrassment. The teacher stopped the twins just as they were about to walk out. "Flare, Wilbur, this is Willow. She will be showing you around during lunch as well as gus."
Flare and Wilbur knodedd and walked out with Willow and gus as they both talked and started the tour.

My note:I know this is fake but I hate that teal girl already >:/