°Chapter 2°

Arthur's note:I'm gay💅🏻
My note:that has nothing to do with our "fanfiction"

Willow and gus were shuffling around the halls pointing and explaining things as they went. They stopped in front of the library and went inside for a break. They sat down in a corner in the back of the room quietly talking to pass the time. After an awkward moment of silence, Willow checked the clock on the wall squinting from the distance. Her face suddenly went pale as she noticed it was almost time for the next class.
OH NO! WE FORGOT LUNCH!" Willow exclaimed. They all gathered their stuff and hurriedly went to see if they were still serving lunch. "LOOK! THYERE STARTING TO CLEAN UP! WE HAVE TO HURRY!" Gus yelled as he started running to the lunch line. The bell started ringing announcing that lunch has ended. The lunch shades slammed shut at the sound of the bell, leaving the four friends without lunch.They quickly started running to their next class hoping to make it on time. When they got to the classroom, the door was locked. Gus repeatedly wiggled the doorknob to try and open it but it didn't move.
They started to panic as they slowly knocked on the door. The door swung open as the teacher stepped into the doorway. "Where have you all been. You are 10 minutes late. I'll have to send you to detention."The teacher started walking away disappointed as they all started talking at once. "Please, you can't send us to detention! We lost track of time and forgot lunch so we checked if they were still serving, and they weren't. Then the bell rang again and we had to run all the way back up.
Please it won't happen again!" The teacher stopped and turned around to face them. "If I dont send you to detention then you will have extra work to do." They all agreed and went quickly to their table.