°Chapter 3°

As the four friends were sitting down (in different areas of the classroom) the teacher gave them multiple papers three times as much work as the rest of the students had to be exact "looks like Flimsy Flare is a nerd also" the teal hair giggled "THAT'S ENOUGH LUCINDA!" Lucinda blushed in embarrassment as her friends and kids in the back giggled.Flare smiled at the situation thinking of it as revenge.

When the twins were just about done the second packet of work, a frog like girl that was sitting next to them started to speak "I love both of you guys hair,were you born with those hair colors?" She asked in a calm manner "yes we were, but what does that matter to you?" Wilbur asked "oh I was just curious,...by any chance-"

*After the class ended*

The twins barely got their work done by answering the girls questions but they did get 3/5 of their work done and got the frog girls name,Louis. soon after they had to go to their track classes so sadly the five friends separated (sense Louis and Willow were in the plant coven, Gus in the illusion coven,Wilbur in the beast keeping and potion covens and Flare in the oracle and healing covens)

*After School and at the twins place*

As Flare was getting changed into her "at home" clothes she heard her parents call for her and her brother "Flare, Wilbur!" They called "The boss wants to talk with you!" Boss?he never called for us.it might be something important I suppose. Flare thought to herself as she walked along with her brother downstairs to the throne room "Yes,boss?" Wilbur said confused "I have a task for both of you.do you accept?" The Collector said "we accept the task that you wish to give us" the twins said synchronized "I need Flare to get information from the golden guard but you need to be close to him,I don't care how just do it because I'm to lazy to spy on him.And Wilbur you and me are going to play hide and seek together."
Even though Flare had no interest in dating people and Wilbur was clearly jealous,they accepted the task they were given.

My note: I am now writing these stories so I apologize I have been slow and yes in one of these chapters there is going to be Flare x Hunter 😐