16

Next day.

   Adam and Dante were in doctor's cabin who was examining Belle and Beatrice's results.

Adam: "Is everything ok in their results doctor?"

Dante: "Nothing serious right?" Tension was evident in their faces.

Doc: "Everything is absolutely fine and nothing to worry. It's just that they need plenty of rest"

Adam: "So can we discharge them doctor?" The doctor looked at him surprised. Dante understood his look.

Dante: "We convinced them yesterday doctor. They will obey us now. But only if you are sure, we will proceed"

Doc: "Yes you can discharge them. But I'm repeating again, they need complete rest till they recover fully"

Adam: "We will make sure of that doctor. How about Heleen's report doctor? Can we discharge her too?"

Doc: "Yes. She can also be discharged. I'll make the discharge papers. Make sure all the three of them rest properly"

Dante: "Thank you doctor. And yes we will take care of them" Both came out and spilled a victory smile.

Adam: "Let's take them out for a walk" Dante nodded smilingly. Reaching their rooms they asked Belle and Beatrice to go out for a walk with them to which the girls complied without much fuss. After walking in the hospital garden for some time, boys made them sit on a bench. They stood tall in front of the girls.

Adam: "We talked to the doctor"

Dante: "And he agreed to discharge you three. But you will have to follow our conditions. Or else we will make sure you both land back in hospital and stay here till you recover completely.

Belle: "Yes. We remember everything. Thank you for your help"

Adam: "We would like to see your thankfulness through your actions. Listen to us and follow our rules. We'll accept your thanks"

Beatrice: "Don't worry. We will follow your condition" She said with a sly smile.

Dante: "Another thing. Lily will be staying in your house to take care of Heleen. We've talked to her and she agreed. I think that wouldn't be much of problem for you" He said noticing Beatrice's sly smile. And as soon as he finished, the smile disappeared.

Belle: "Are you spying us by sending Lily to our home?" The boys chuckled hearing her.

Adam: "Do you even know the meaning of spying?" He asked sarcastically making Dante laugh.

Belle: "What do you mean?"

Adam: "Nothing. We have no intention of spying you through Lily. As you know, Heleen is injured too and she needs someone to take care of her. She seems comfortable with Lily. So we are sending her to help her. Why is it bothering you? Are you planning something behind our backs?" He asked suspiciously and saw that the girls were avoiding his eyes. Adam sat beside Belle and Dante settled beside Beatrice. They spoke with their voices oozing seriousness.

Adam: "We are doing this only for your goodness. Don't even think about double crossing us. You will regret big time"

Dante: "We are not forcing you. Just trusting you. I hope you will not break it" He said looking into Beatrice's eyes and she nodded involuntarily. Belle too nodded looking at Adam. Dante and Adam stood up.

Adam: "Good. Everything is settled then. Today evening you three will be discharged and our driver will drop you at your home. Just don't forget to follow our rules.

Dante: "Fine. Let's get going then. We will complete the formalities. Then you can go on your own way"

Belle: "Won't you meet us again?" She asked even before she could stop herself. When she realised what she said, she looked away biting her lips. Adam bent down to her level and lifted her face using his fore finger, making their eyes meet.

Adam: "Do you want to meet me daily?" He asked in a whisper leaving Belle in a daze. They both shared a cute eye lock which made the other couple to shy away. Dante cleared his throat making the couple break their eye lock.

Adam: "You still didn't answer me"

Belle: "No"

Adam: "Good" Saying he left her face and went from there accompanied by Dante.

   Soon evening came and as per what they said Adam's driver dropped them off in their NEW HOME. Though they didn't voice out, they missed seeing the boys. Their hearts yearned to catch a glimpse of them. Heleen saw the girls looking lost and called them.

Heleen: "Are you both missing someone?"

Belle & Beatrice: "No"

Heleen: "Good. Let's go inside. I'm excited to see our new home" With that the four ladies entered the house. Heleen and Lily were quite impressed with the home. It was elegant and simple at the same time. Belle and Beatrice smiled hearing that.

Belle: "Happy that you liked it Heel. Now select your room soon. Or else"

Heleen: "I want the middle room" She shouted in childlike excitement making the trio laugh out loud.

Beatrice: "Lily, which room do you want?"

Lily: "I can share Heleen's room. It is quite big. It's okay for you Heleen?"

Heleen: "No problem"

Belle: "Okay then. I'll take the right room and Beatrice will take left. Ok?"

Beatrice: "Done"

Lily: "Ok everyone lets rest for a while and meet again during dinner. Take rest" Nodding everyone disappeared into their respective rooms.

Till next time...