EPISODE : 37

PREVIOUSLY :

You quickly hugged him and started to cry on his chest.. He caressed your back.. You calmed down but you were a crying mess..

PRESENT :

He broke the hug and looked at you.. He wiped your tears.. But you were sobbing continuously..

And suddenly you felt a pair of hands hugging your waist from behind.. You looked back and found 6 of them standing there..

Y/n : W-Why didn't y-you *sobs* come e-earlier??

Yoongi : It's ok we are here.. *he said while hugging you*.

You noticed a girl with them.. She looked at you and smiled slightly..

Hoseok : She is Amanda..

Amanda : Don't cry y/n *smiles*.

Y/n : *smiles* You guys k-know what..?? I'm gonna get m-married t-tomorrow..!!

Jin : We know that's why we came here..

Y/n : What?? Then why didn't you come earlier?? And my dad introduced a lady as my stepmom..

Jungkook : W-what?! But what about your m-mom?!

Y/n : My m-mom died.. My d-dad changed a lot.. He said that he will be happy if I was d-dead..!! *weak smile*

??? : Y/n that's not your real dad and mom..

Everyone looked at the sudden voice and your lips curved a smile when you saw the person..

Y/n : B-Baekhyun.. *smiles*.

Namjoon : Yahh..!! How did you came here..??

Sehun : Y/n come with me Or I will kill your dad..!!

Your eyes widened when you saw him holding a gun on your dad's forehead..

Y/n : Dad..!! Sehun stop please don't hurt him..!!

Sehun : Then fucking come with me..!!

Jimin : Yahh..!! Sehun there is no problem between us.. Then why are you doing this??

Sehun : No problem huh?! Y/n do you want your dad dead??

Y/n : N-No I will come with y-ypu.. P-Please leave h-him..

Hoseok : Y/n no please.. *he said while holding your wrist*.

You don't know what to do.. You slowly freed your wrist from Hoseok's grip and take your steps further..

Baekhyun : Y/n listen to me.. He us not your father.. Y/n please listen to me sweetie..

Y/n : It's ok.. I don't want to see someone dying because of m-me..

Sehun : Well done honey.. Come to me..

You went to him as he grabbed your arm and pulled you while he pushed your dad..

Sehun : You belong to me honey *smiles*

You looked at the others their eyes we're dark and they were angry as hell.. But suddenly..

Y/n : *gasp*

Claire : Die sweetie *stabs*

She said while stabbing a knife in your stomach.. You looked behind and found Claire and your step mom Hyeon behind..

Jungkook : Y/n..!!

You fell on your knees..They all ran to you but Sehun didn't expect this from Hyeon.. As Hyeon smirked evily at Sehun..

Sehun ran towards Hyeon.. But Hyeon tried to stab a knife on him but he escaped from it..

Jin : Y-Y/n..!! *he said while taking you on his lap*

You looked at him and grabbed his hand as you placed his hands on your stomach..

Y/n : S-Save the b-baby.. *tears escaped your eyes*.

Jin : *crys* what?! She is pregnant..

You said and closed your eyes in his arms making everyone scared.. A dead silence was there.. Baekhyun, Amanda.. Everyone was crying..

Claire : This bitch is finally dead.. *laugh*.

Amanda quickly bend down and checked your pulse.. Tears rolled down her eyes..

Amanda : She is de--

Jungkook : No please *crying* y/n..

Everyone was a crying mess but suddenly an old man came with an umbrella.. He looked at you and others and smiled slightly..

??? : You want her back??

Everyone looked at the voice but Baekhyun's eyes widened in shock..

Baekhyun : Appa??

Hyun : You are handsome like me Baekhyun.. *smiles*.

Baekhyun : *crys* Appa y/n *sobs* I'm sorry i couldn't save her..!!

Hyun : No no you did a good job.. She will be fine and she looks like her mom.. Exactly like her.. *he said and tears rolled down his eyes*.

Everyone looked at him as he takes his steps towards you.. He smiled at Baekhyun and caressed your cheeks..

But suddenly..

HE STABBED HIMSELF IN HIS HEART..

Baekhyun : Appaaa!!!

Hyun : It's the o-only way to save my daughter..!! *smiles* *he said and started to cough blood*.

Baekhyun : Why ?? *crying* Why dad.. God please.. *sobbing hard*.

Suddenly a movement was seen in y/n's body..

Taehyung : Y-Y/n..Princess??

Amanda : Guys let's take her to the hospital..

Taehyung : But i have something to finish..

He said and took a knife from his coat and went towards Hyeon who was fighting with Sehun..

Taehyung stabbed the knife in Hyeon's stomach and smirked at her..

Taehyung : You killed my brother.. You tried to kill my Ajumma.. And now you Tried to kill my... WIFE..!!

Taehyung : Die slut..!! *he said while stabbing the knife again but more deeply*.

Hyeon fell on her knees as Taehyung looked at her with sinister smirk on his face..

Taehyung : See you in hell..

Sehun followed them to the hospital while Claire stood there with tears looking at her mom's lifeless body..

Baekhyun was crying as he didn't know what to do.. He saw his father getting faded in the thin air..

Baekhyun : What noo!! Please..

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕