2~Warning Bell

A maid was bringing food to the prince's room when he didn't answer answer after a few times of calling out "Prince Virgil" she had a nearby guard get the king and queen.
The guard nodded swiftly knowing that the prince's parents were the only ones allowed in without permission.
Running as quick as possible he made it to their bedroom. The guard knocked on the door and was answered with "come in".
Coming into the room he found the king and queen eating breakfast at a table near the window that looked out upon the kingdom.
"My king, my queen, the prince won't answer a maid for his breakfast"
The king and queen looked at each other surprised that their son didn't answer the maid for breakfast. He always likes pancakes.
Walking to the room in their robes, the king had a blue silk robe and the queen had a purple and blue silk robe on. The walked regally and with purpose towards the prince's room.
Finally getting to the room the maid bowed getting out of the way of the king and queen. The queen used her magic to open the door.
The bed way empty, the room was completely neat but the bed was a mess, the window was open letting the breeze in.
The queen began to frantically search his closet.
" His jacket, purple shirt, black ripped jeans and purple sneakers are missing"
How did she know all his clothes?
Looking out the window she looked down expecting to see a body but there was nome to be seen.
"Sound the bell" the queen said with urgency
Guards ran from the castle getting nervous looks from the people of the kingdom. The looks grew more so scared when the guards stopped infront of the Bell tower.
The Bell tower rang for the first in over twenty years.
Everyone gathered at the castle gate where the general was. People were panicking. Did people from the Isle escape? Were they being to good?
The general cleared his throat making everyone listen. "The Prince is missing"
And with that everyone started yelling concerned about the kingdom. And the prince.
"Quite!" The general yelled making everyone stop to listen
"He has purple hair and you'll find him wearing purple and black with a jacket of the same colors."
The people were happy that they finally got a descent of the prince. But concerned the the kingdoms well being without him.
Janus
Purple hair. Virgil has purple hair and is wearing purple and black and is wearing a black and purple hooded jacket with black ripped jeans and purple sneakers. He's the fucking prince.
I have a crush on the prince. But he would never see me the same I'm just a ugly half gorgon.
"Is there not anything  reward" I yelled to the guard
"I guess if you return home home you can visit everyday if he wants you to."
I smirked before dragging Virgil by the wrist and walking him up to the guard.
Knowing I would get to see him again I returned him to the guard.
Virgil's eyes turned green as they glared at me with a hurt expression on his face.
Had I done something wrong?
He turned away pulling his hood up and walked to the castle.