[ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ]

_______ 🐯 _______         The Russian-chinese man sighed as he released the last thief who had attempted to rob an innocent man

_______ 🐯 _______

The Russian-chinese man sighed as he released the last thief who had attempted to rob an innocent man.
The thief hit the ground with a thud and a pained groan, quickly scrambling to their feet and desperately urging their companions to retreat and surrender.

The man expressed his gratitude to the Russian, his eyes shining like stars as he offered half of his groceries in thanks. However, the Russian declined, saying,

"No thank you."

And that was all the Russian said, a simple shake of his head as the man could only continue to express his gratitude repeatedly.
Eventually, they departed, leaving the Russian to cross his arms and glare at the seemingly empty area with a groan.

"You can come out now... There's no need to pretend I didn't see you."

A familiar laugh echoed as a figure hovered before him, landing gracefully and with great enthusiasm.
It was none other than Sun Wukong, present in all his glory.

"Hey, Zhangzhao~ I definitely was not expecting you to get robbed by those people along with that guy.
You good, no injuries or anything? Not a broken nose or...?"

"I am fine, thank you."
He displayed a dismissive and aloof demeanor, turning away to adjust his ushanka hat.

"Oh come on, don't be all too feisty here, big guy.
At least relieve the moment, like good ol'—"

His words were abruptly silenced by the Russian's intense glare, his eyes eerily glowing under the streetlight.
The expression alone was enough to suggest that silence befits the latter, suggesting it was best to leave matters alone.
Sun Wukong chuckled nervously, scratching his head as he attempted to laugh it off.

"Not a single word, Wukong."
Zhangzhao reminded, as he finally adjusted his hat correctly and began to depart without uttering a word.

Sun Wukong, however, appeared quite displeased, feeling that this endless cycle of dismissiveness was gradually driving him mad.
He understood, though, that attempting to reason with Zhangzhao was pointless; the outcome would always be the same, regardless of his efforts.

"Damnit, back to square one, I guess..."

____________________________

‼️This chapter has been rewritten for the sole purpose of renewing the plot of this story.

I would like to advise readers, -who had been reading this book for a few months-, to reread the newer version of this book.
As always, thank you for reading this book and making it this far to witness its progress.

There'll be more to come during the next updates (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

❝ War Claw ❞  ~ [𝕃𝔼𝔾𝕆 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕕] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara