Baby Bath, Baby Love

Summary: Y/n takes a relaxing bath and it ends with tom fucking a baby into you

Warning: dry humping?, bath sex, unprotected sex, praising kink, oral (female receiving), breeding kink, more unprotected sex, and baby talk.

minors DNI

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

I placed the bath bomb as the warm water started to fill the tub in our bathroom. Tom was out golfing with his business mates and I just had a very stressful meeting with my bosses' boss, so I deserved a little relaxation right now. I see as the colors of the bath bomb start painting the water red and making bubbles all over the water. I went back to the sink where I had left my phone and turned the music on, something relaxing that will make my anxiety of the day wash away with the water. I place my phone on airplane mode and take off my robe and place my leg on the water to test the water, a bit cold for me. so I just placed the handle on the warmer side.

I hop into the red water and feel the warmth of the water hug my stressed body and just release the stress away. I sigh as I sink to my neck and just lean back so I lean my head on the edge and just close my eyes and.... relax. I stayed there still till the bathtub was almost full and I just let the water take my stress away.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"honey?" I feel someone shake my arm and look up to see my boyfriend kneeling next to me smiling. Until that moment I had realized I had fallen asleep in the tub.

"mmmm?" I hummed back as I smiled tiredly "yeah?"

"you look gorgeous"

"what?"

"soap bubbles around your frame, your tits in the air without even realizing, sleeping peacefully, and let's not forget your little snores are adorable" he admires as he places his palm on my cheek which turns as red as the water and just sunk into the water in embarrassment.

Under the water, only silence was heard which was so peaceful, full, and relaxing, but once I took my head out of the water I saw my boyfriend entering the water with me. I moved so he could lay behind me and I instantly leaned on his chest and sighed at the perfect scenario.

"god" he shifts his position and looks a little uncomfortable

"What's wrong Tommy?"

"ummmm" he looks away and now his face blushes just like mine before " i can feel you perfect little bum right on me and it's just driving my crazy"

"Is it?"

"uhu"

"well..." I backed my hip pressing against his crotch and I could feel how his cock quickly slapped my sex as it got erected, he laughs embarrassed and throws his head back trying to control his urges.

"babe..." he warned and his hands made their way to my hips and grabbed them tightly and rocked them for me, making me apply pressure not only on him but also on me making my head fall into his neck in pleasure.

We both just keep repeating everything. Him rocking my hips for both of our pleasure, I grabbed onto his hands on my waist and gripped them as the pleasure kept growing and growing.

"shit- tommy in think im gonna-"

"me too"

"I want to do it in you" I moan in his ear and I felt him grab my hips tighter "i wanna do-*moans*- in you tommy"

I softly turn around, trying not to spill the water off the tub, now facing him directly, and see him biting his lower lip, which drove me mad. I leaned in to kiss him heatedly but not roughly. I wanted him but I wanted him softly and deeply, carefully but he gave me everything. I stand a little and grab his cock and just line it with me and just sink the whole way. He sighs and I moan as I felt him around me, it was like it if we were one, one soul instead of two different ones.