Strawberry Problems

Summary: Baby Lily gets an allergic reaction, and tom can't help blame himself

Warning: Tears, a lot of medical things, panic attack, self hate, talks about death, swearing, tears, and maybe grammar errors

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Tom's POV

"And remember that she can't sleep without Rosie, that's the p-"

"Pink and purple bunny that's missing an ear, that Haz got her for the baby shower, i know, i know" As i grabbed Y/n shoulder and guided her to the entrance. She was wearing an amazing  for a party with her friends for the first time since the birth of Lily

"Remember also no-" She started but i finished her sentence quickly

"No tv after 7, if she is still fuzzy later, a book or song, the book has to be 'Green Eggs and Ham' and the song is 'Blackbird' by The Beatles, I know darling, i know"

She turns around and faces me and closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, calming herself down. Her beautiful hair on her shoulders.

"Darling, she my daughter too, she is going to be alright" I spoke softly

"I just hate leaving her" she says as she places her forehead on my chest and lets out a breath "w-what if she needs me?"

"Then" I grab her face and lift it so she would look at me in the eyes, and i remind myself how beautiful she was, her hair silky soft, her eyes magnetic and her smile was so unique that it was only found on herself and our daughter "I'll call you, you'll be back, and it will be okay. Now, go out to party with your friends, its Chrissy's Bachelorette party, you have to be there, have fun, get a little pissed and dance around"

She looks away and sighs, and looks back at me and smiles and places her hand around my neck

"You're right, you're right, I need and have time for myself, im gonna get tipsy and dance" she smiles proudly "but if there is a problem do not hesitate to calm me"

"You'll be the first person i'll call" I assure and give her a kiss on her pink tainted lips "now go"

"Let me just say good bye to her one more time" she walks to the living room, where the lads were. She walked to Lily, who was in her baby jumper she loved so much, with a rubber duck in her mouth, trying to chew it with her new pair of teeth. Y/n kneels and looks our daughter in the eyes, she kisses her curly hair and grabs her cheeks on one hand "Bye ,baby! Mummy's gonna go for now, but you're gonna stay with daddy! Be good my little Lilypad" she kissed her once more, making the baby laugh, she stood up grabbed her car keys and gave me a quick peck "Alright, i'll be back.... 1 or 2, please don't wait for me, and love you"

"Love you too" i kiss her back

"Bye everyone!" she yelled as she opened the door

"Byeee" the guys answered as she closed the door and left

I walked back to the living room, Haz on his phone, probably talking to Gracie, Harry and Tuwaine on the floor playing tic tac toe on a little board we got Lily for christmas, and Sam was walking in with a little plate with food to feed her. I took it from Sam's and walked over to the infant. I heard the Tv turn on, and a similar melody. I turned around and saw a man dancing in the old film I once watched with my mum, Singin' in The Rain on the tv, with Donald O'Connor singing "Make them Laugh" which included him falling and bumping into things. I heard a little shrill from behind me and saw Lily, hypnotized by the movie, smiling and jumping to the music. I sat next to her and placed her spider man spoon into the mashed strawberry, and started mixing  it.