He is in you

A workaholic day and a workaholic life. Though I am a student but who told you that my life isn't workaholic or tiring 😐. This much of work I seriously was not able to handle it. Family pressure, exam pressure, school pressure and friendship pressure, do you want me to go for depression or what. Whenever I used to be upset I used to sit for a while and talk to my inner self in whom I see my Kanha but I was never able to talk to him. I was becoming emotionally weak and was now being quiet, some asked what's wrong but I never told well I am used to bottling up my feelings aren't I?

After a normal class one new teacher came, she was giving us a coarse and the way she spoke and convinced us, I thought to give it a try. Next week only one hour extra

I went for my first session, I was sitting and listening to each and every word mam told in the coarse. First day itself was very refreshing and self motivating, when I came home I again felt contact with my inner krishn *takes deep breath*

I.found.u.again.

Yes I had lost myself in others so much I never had time for myself and forgot abt everything which was wrong. World is important but you are also equally important. Don't place yourself back and have touch with your soul as in everyone he's there. Trust him to guide you. In your worst times he may not come by his own but he will be inside you to help you, he will be your inner voice. If you're unable to connect with him as your inner voice *smiles* He will send someone in your life to help you. That day he did the same to me. Till the coarse ended, I was very relieved because each and every word said there by mam was so true I felt like Kanha is saying me all these...

Believe in him as he believes in you

Be sincere to your farther most

Love yourself and have time for yourself as you are equally important

Jai Shree Radhe Krishna ❣️