Chapter 3

Minho put the rest of the dishes out to dry, hearing soft footsteps behind him. He looked over, his eyes meeting the eyes’ of Jisung. He smiled softly at him, Jisung smiling back.

“You ready for bed?” Minho asked.

Jisung nodded, the smile still shining.

“You’re gonna take the bed.”

 “Wait, what about you?” Jisung asked.

"I’m just gonna sleep on the couch?”

"That’s not really fair…”

Minho dried his hands on a towel. “Well, I can do it. You need better rest than me." He placed the towel down, turning to face Jisung.

Jisung sat there with a pout on their face. Minho sighed, grabbing his hand. 

"You're sleeping on the bed. End of discussion."

"I'm reopening the discussion! You're not giving up your comfort because I can't stay with a girlfriend."

Minho blinked, suddenly grabbing him. He threw him over his shoulder, the boy shrieking. He carried him to the bedroom, throwing him onto his bed. Jisung blushed, looking up at him.

"Min-"

He was shut off, blankets being thrown over him. Minho tucked the blankets under him, wrapping him up tightly.

"Stay."

Jisung huffed, turning away and grumbling. Minho went to his closet, grabbing clothes for himself. He left, turning the lights off, and going to the bathroom. He walked in, just closing the door behind him. He was quick to take his clothes off, changing into the clothes he grabbed.

He sighed, looking in the mirror. He smacked his face before rubbing his eyes. He grabbed his toothbrush, adding toothpaste and brushing his teeth. He looked away from the mirror, looking down at the ground. He spat out toothpaste.

"Don't you dare, Minho… don't you dare…" he mumbled to himself. 

He rinsed the toothbrush, putting it away. He stared up at the mirror again, his eyes focusing on his eye bags. He touched them, closing his eyes. He opened them again, removing his eye contacts. He put them away, grabbing his glasses. He put them on, turning to the door. He went to open it, the door opening before he could.

He looked down, his eyes meeting Jisung's. Jisung glared, grabbing him. "You're sleeping in the bed. There is room!" He began to drag him.

Minho let him, frowning. Jisung pushed him onto the bed, climbing on top. 

"Jisu-"

"No. Shut up. We're sleeping now." Jisung rested his head onto his chest. "So.. Shh."

Minho sighed, resting his head into the pillow. "Can you at least remove my glasses?" 

Jisung looked up, grabbing the glasses. He pulled them off, putting them on the nightstand. He then grabbed blankets, pulling them over. "Goodnight."

"Jisung, this is ridiculous."

"I said goodnight."

Jisung shoved face back into chest. Minho laid there, staring at the ceiling. He felt Jisung get raised and lowered on his chest, Minho gently placing a hand on his head. He shortly heard soft snores from Jisung, the boy smiling softly. He turned to the side, Jisung falling as well. Minho gently pulled him closer, his lips hesitating over his forehead.

He shook his head, moving his face away. He looked away, a frown on his face. He sighed, closing his eyes, grabbing and holding Jisung's hand in his own. He pulled Jisung closer again, gently cuddling him as he attempted to fall asleep. He kept his eyes closed, feeling tiredness fall over him. He took a deep breath, falling asleep finally.

Mmm. Minho.

! Emberly !