seeing you again

Several years has passed since i last saw him. I dont remember it very well. Ive tried in the past years to forget him, but he never fully seemed to leave. I dont remember what he was thinking, only how he made me feel awful. I tell myself that it was for the better but I cant help but have a grudge against him. The years past and I have moved on, I havent even caught a glimse of him since then and my memory of what he looks like is starting to blur.

Because of my telepathy, my memory seems to be fuzzy. That's why I found a way to block my ability. When I figured out how to do it, it felt like a relief. Since then, I've never used my telapathy and my memory seems to be clearing. My studies have become easier, also partly because of the tutor becky suggested to me. With the help of that, I became an imperial scholar.

Yet, the moment of the ceremony I couldn't help but remember how this was the reason I came to eden acadamy in the first place.

○●○●○●○●○●○

As I was rushing to the public library, to meet up with becky, I couldnt help but notice the faces around me. Its become a habit ever since he went around wearing faces of others.

In my right, infront of the corner of the bakery, a old man who wears a pair of round glasses with a little girl who seems to be his grandaughter who has bright blue eyes. I dont know when it started but I have started to hate blue eyes. The nostalgia of them brings a unsettling feeling in my head that wont disappear for a while.

Across the road, by a designer shop, there was a family of three. The daughter who had brown hair, face away from me pointing at something inside the window. She seemed no older then 7 years old. I noticed how she was wearing a eden academy uniform which caught my attention, she was already wearing what seemed to be a stella star from the reflection of the glass infront of her.

The father of the family seemed to be laughing as his dirty blonde hair, which i almost mistook for brown hair, was in a mess. They were probably playing with the leaf piles. He wore a pair of glasses which i couldnt see the color of his eyes, but he seemed familiar. He was wearing a brown coat with a pair of black pants.

I could have sworn I've seen him before, but I cant figure out where.

The mom, was wearing a hat as she wore black sunglasses even though there wasnt sunlight anywhere to be found in autumn weather. She was wearing a deep purple turtle neck with tan pants. Her white hair, which was covering one of her eyes, shifted as she patted the fathers shoulder as she seemed to be scolding him.

I swear I've seen the couple before.

My curiosity got the best of me as i leaned into a streetlight pole, pretending to be waiting for someone. Looking around, I found the family again. They seemed to be having a fun time. I knew it was wrong to spy on them, yet I dont know why that specific pair of a perfect family seemed to have caught my eye. I wonder if it was because it was how happy I was when..

I shook my head, refusing to remember and looked for them again. This time, the mother looked directly at me almost scaring me off. But I pretended to smile at them, that I was admiring their happy family. Which wasnt fully a lie. She waved back, though I could see from here that there was a vein in her neck and her facial expression was telling me off. I scoffed and gripped my phone.

I should go to the library.. becky is probably already there.

But before I could move myself, I looked back at them one more time. The mother was whispering to the father as he looked over in my direction, the glare of his glasses finally gone, revealing a beautiful pair of blue eyes.

My breath hitched as I cursed under my breath.

It was definitely him.

No disguise can cover the facial expression he made as his posture stiffened.