Fashion Show Seduction

Fashion Show Seduction (ao3)

By, sailingships

Summary: The one where Louis is a celebrity fashion consultant for the Calvin Klein Fashion Show in New York and Harry is his singer boyfriend who sits through the entire show with a butt plug in.

Or, Louis has plans to take care of his boy when they get home and Harry has plans to fog up their bedroom window that outlooks their complex's courtyard.

4773 Words

•••••

"You're going to wear this during the entire show for me, yeah?" Louis placed a gingerly kiss to the spot where Harry's left hip bone caused a mound to form of his smooth skin. A twist of his thin wrist had Harry sucking in a huge breath as the plug prodded at his prostate at just the right angle. Just from the feel of it, Harry could tell it was his favorite one - the one that would stay lubricating itself until Louis finally takes it out. "And you're not going to take it out, right? Going to let it stay in and keep you nice and open for me to finish tonight what we started here."

Harry let out a groan born from deep in his stomach when his spot was grazed again. He spoke a breathy 'Yes' while his hands gripped tighter the crisp, white sheets they lay on and his head turned to allow his mouth to bite at his pillow. That morning Harry had awaken to a very kind and wonderful blowjob, featuring some fingering and rimming that kept his toes tingling, from his boyfriend. It was arguably the best wake-up call he'd probably ever had.

It had been a necessary wake up for the ungodly hour of eight in the morning, though, because by ten Louis would have to be signing in at Spring Studios for that afternoon's Calvin Klein fashion show. Louis had been working for the Klein company for three years, but finally at twenty five he'd been given the opportunity to dress the celebrities that would be in attendance.

Celebrities including his singer boyfriend who's abdomen Louis was currently licking a slick line up. Harry's skin was heated and salty with a thin layer sweat dotting his body. Louis dragged his lips over Harry's butterfly tattoo and between the odd sparrows until he had them hovering just above reach of Harry's swollen ones. Louis' hands come up from holding the plug in and make sure to grip Harry's hair enough to keep him from reaching up to connect their lips.

They listened to the sound of their breathing mixed together and Harry expected Louis to continue their morning entertainment. However, his expectation was left short as Louis pecked Harry's lips quickly before rolling off the bed and making his way into their en-suite bedroom.

"You are absolutely terrible to me." Harry called after him, watching Louis mess with his hair to fix its placing from the bed

"I do beg to differ, Harold. If I were absolutely terrible to you, then would I have woken you up with a splendid blowjob? I don't really think so. Now, you need to get dressed and I need to leave." Louis looked back at Harry through the mirror.

"And what has my fashion consultant boyfriend picked out for me to wear to this show?" Harry asked, wiping any left behind come from his stomach with the sheet (He'd wash it later) before getting up to pull on some underwear. With each step he took, his breathing hitched on certain spots when the toy inside him pressed at a particularly sensitive spot.

Louis came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Harry's torso. "The pants I picked and fit you in last week are in the dry cleaning bag in your closet and any jacket will do, but it'd be nice to have a few dozen paparazzi pictures of you in that leopard print shirt you have." Louis pressed his lips to Harry's shoulder blade. "Think you can go down a red carpet and act normal with the plug in?" For emphasis, Louis removed one hand from Harry's waist and reached it down to give a hard squeeze to Harry's right arse cheek before smacking it.