The move

Chapter 1

I was in the back of the SUV looking at some banking documents on my tablet when I heard my driver say "we will be at the airport in 20 minutes master Star". I looked up from my tablet and responded "thank you April".

The rain was pouring hard outside making a lot of loud noise on the roof of the car. I put the tablet off and to the side of me when the driver April said " Justin if you don't mind me asking, why are you moving". April is a hyena and a member of one of the packs my father used to fund. I took a deep breath and said "a human knows what I am, he saw me shift and I also pissed off one of the lion prides".

April chuckled her hyena coming out a little before she responded saying "I am going to assume with your parents no longer around, you pissing off a lion pride and a human seeing you shift, your lawyers convinced you to move".

"Yeah my lawyers believe that with my father gone it would be in my best interest to move somewhere he had no connections and where no human knows what I am". We were getting close to the airfield.

April took a right leading to the drive-in entrance to the airfield and said "well I am going to miss you sir and I hope you do well in the US. To be honest I don't know why you chose to go there of all places, I am happy that you are moving on though".

I looked out the window to see that we finally made it to the airport where we were let in by security and escorted to my father's private hanger. I climbed out of the car and walked up to my black private jet and the captain came out of it to meet me at the steps "master Justin, I am going to be your pilot for this flight. My co-pilot is in the cockpit getting everything ready for take-off". I nodded my head and he went back into the plane. I followed him in and went to go take a seat by one of the windows and as I sat down in the leather seat a waiter came up to me and asked "would you like anything to drink master Justin".

"I will just have some water, thank you".

He nodded to me and brought me water in a fancy glass with some ice. He looked at me with a smile and said "it is going to be a long flight from here to the US sir, if you do need to rest there is a bed in the back of the plane along with a full bathroom. I nodded to him and thanked him and somewhere halfway through the flight I did end up sleeping in the bed. I woke up when the jet landed and left it to get into a black 4 by 4. I greeted the driver and we were on our way. I know where we are going, as I bought the house or should I say mansion. It has more open spaces than normal mansions as my kind like the open spaces more.

1 hour later

"Don't worry master Justin we are only five minutes away" said my driver. I was not worried, I just really want to get settled in after being in that fucking plane for 16 hours and now another hour in this car. So I couldn't wait to finally get out of this car and relax in front of a TV.

The car came to a stop and the driver said "we are here sir and it looks like there is someone already waiting for you at the door". I opened the door, climbed out and looked to the door of the mansion, in front of the door is my lawyer Steven, waiting for me.

I walked up to him and asked in an annoyed tone "what are you doing here. I thought I was only seeing you tomorrow". "Well that was the original plan, but I needed to speak to you today" he said as he opened the door for me. It wasn't the biggest house/mansion. It had about 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 lounges, one with only a fireplace and the other a big flat-screen TV. It had its own office, an indoor heated pool, a dining room and one big kitchen with a walk-in fridge. Okay maybe it was bigger than most houses people live in but my father's was much bigger.