prologue

On her eighteenth birthday, Jisoo successfully summoned her own guardian angel.

According to the notes on the letter left by the grandmother, the guardian angel's figure must be a white, handsome, lovely, and pointed-eared teenager.

But...

Jisoo stared blankly at the summoned man in front of her.

His body was tall, his eyes were dark red, and his face was extremely fierce, like a demon came out of hell.

At this moment, looking down from above, he narrowed his eyes at her.

Jisoo pondered for a moment. There seems to be something wrong with her guardian angel form?

The fallen demon Taehyung was sleeping for hundreds of years in hell, suddenly one day he was called to wake up.

The one who woke him up was a fragile young girl, pale as thin porcelain.

The girl looked at him in surprise, then she ordered him to do a very simple little thing.

Taehyung looked at her with pitying eyes.

This poor girl didn't know...

...If she prayed to the demon of lust, how dearly she would pay.

Red lips like rose petals, slender hands, long  legs, soft small waist, long brown hair...

Everything in her body would have to serve him.

('。 • ᵕ • 。') ♡

Hi guys, this is my first fanfiction. English is not my native language, so feel free to point out my mistakes while reading. Hope u enjoy it and dont forget to tell ur friends abt my story <3
Have a good day!!!

⚠️ DO NOT COPY MY WORK. DO NOT TRANSLATE TO OTHER LANGUAGE.

Notes: unreal story, fictional characters, reincarnation (Middle Ages -> Early Modern Period -> Modern Ages)