Chapter 30

LISA

Her eyes widen for a moment, but I can clearly see the sparkle in them as I try out this new pet name. Inwardly I want to do three somersaults because she looks at me so lustfully that I almost pass out. On the other hand, I hate myself for being so sexually frustrated that I almost want to beg her to take me in a toilet stall.

"Oh Lisa. You have no idea what else I intend to do with you. You will enjoy the dark world of lust, I can see that from your look."

I don't know what to answer. How can she be so confident that I'll surrender to her? Or who even says I'm into BDSM? Of course I've often written about it and fantasized about it, but... is this really my world?

"Don't be overconfident."

"Don't be too snappy."

I stick my tongue out playfully, her once stoic expression turning into a loving smile and it makes me giggle.

"You have a beautiful smile. Do you know that?"

I punch her on her shoulder. "Stop saying these kind of things!" I snap playfully and play the quarrelsome, while she laughs again and just shrugs her shoulders.

Oops! I'm losing my mind with all the mood changes!

Again we just look at each other for a while before I quickly turn away and look at the new paintings that have just been hung. The erotic has vanished and only now do I realize that we are in a public museum and one of my fellow students or - even worse - a teacher could catch us. In front of me stretches a row of five nudes of women. Some oil paintings characterized by realism and others are paradoxically abstract. Some colorful, others dark. Just beautiful.

I'm trying desperately to focus on the canvases, putting some distance between myself and Jennie to keep my head clear. Knowing where we are right now, Leo jumped into my head at the same time. We haven't seen each other this week as he's been busy. I won't see him again until tomorrow, Saturday.

My gaze is fixed on the painting of a femme fatale. She stands with her back to us in front of an open, wide balcony door, the warm light of the setting sun kissing her skin and she looks over her shoulder. Her red hair falls in curls down her curvaceous body and her red lipstick is the same color as the doorbell that has been bound to her wrists. Although she is tied up, you can still see how happy and free she feels. Her look is so seductive, just breathtaking.

The next painting is very abstract and scares me. Again a woman is tied up but she looks thin and her long dark hair hides her face and femininity. Gone from the darkness and in the background is the silhouette of a man.

"You like nudes, don't you?" Jennie finally asks after a while, standing next to me again, I just nod instead of answering, as I think words have pulled me back into the here and now. The dark image gives me goosebumps and makes me cold just looking at it. I could never imagine being chained so helplessly. I am a free spirit.

"That's what I thought. You paint naked women quite often. You sketch them really nicely in a very short time."

And that's when I remember: Jennie Kim still has my notebook with all my dirty drawings. Anger flows through me again and that's a good thing.

"Listen: I don't feel like playing any fake games. You still have something that's mine. Something very private even. I could sue you for stealing my notebook and invading my privacy."

"I don't play wrong, I lay my cards face down for you. You just have to take a closer look." She suddenly says so seriously again that I frown in confusion.

I turn away from her again to see who painted the paintings, but the name hasn't been put up yet, more paintings have been put up instead.

One of the fitters comes up to me and says. "An upcoming and truly talented artist. We are proud that one of her collections will hang with us for a while before it is auctioned."

"A really talented artist." I answer and want to continue talking to the worker to get away from Jennie, but before I can ask her what the artist's name is, Jennie pulls my elbow and says annoyed. "Come on, we have to get to the buses. We'll drive right away."

Rolling my eyes, I pull my elbow away from her and stomp away.

-

While I'm sitting in the back next to Nayeon, Jennie is sitting in the front right next to Miss-I'll-do-it-for-you-in-French and damn it bothers me! I've never been a genuinely jealous personality, nor have I worried that my sex life might be boring. But anyway, Jennie Kim reveals completely different sides of me that I've never known before.

Ugh, I hate my situation!

-

A/N: Check out my second account Rosiee_My_Lovee if you're interested in reading Chaennie or Chaesoo. Currently a CN story is published. Thanks for reading.